08

"Today is the transfer," Minghao sighed as they approached the school. It was way more crowded than the past days it usually was; more cars, more students, everything.

Jisoo kept silent about his meeting with Mingyu and didn't tell anyone, not even Jeonghan, about it. Mingyu looked terrified when he saw Jisoo look at his rings - so something had to be going on, right?

Minghao led them straight to class and sat in their usual seats next to the window. "Jihoon will text us once he's here, right?" Jeonghan looked at his phone.

"I believe so. I have two classes with all three of them, and then one with Seokmin and another with Soonyoung," Minghao said as he looked through their group chat's messages. Jisoo continued to stay quiet and look out the window.

He felt his hand being squeezed and turned to see Jeonghan looking at him worriedly. "I'm fine," He whispered.

"Okay," Jeonghan looked at Minghao who was tapping his phone in anger. "Are you okay?"

Minghao didn't respond and continued texting as the class filled up with students. The most eye catching was a student with silver/dark gray hair, especially since many people were staring at him.

'He has gloves on,' Jeonghan noted and stared at the students surrounding him.

"Let us see your rings!"

"No," The boy mumbled.

"Please?"

"No. Please stop."

The group sighed and left the boy alone, deciding to do other things.

x

Minghao, Jisoo, and Jeonghan sat at their table in the cafeteria. Jihoon hadn't talked to any of them, and neither of the three had saw him or his soulmates in any classes they shared.

"Where is he?" Jisoo looked around. "He never skips class."

The sound of the doors bursting open had multiple students turning and staring in slight shock. Jihoon, Soonyoung, and Seokmin walked side by side to Minghao's table, flaunting their rings and smirking at the disgusted looks.

"Sorry that we're late," Seokmin sighed once they sat down. "Had to deal with Jihoon's parents, people that can't keep their mouths shut, and Soonyoung got stuck in the desk."

"Shut up," Soonyoung pushed his soulmate off of his seat, smirking at Seokmin's pained look. "It's what you deserve."

"Don't pick on him like that," Jihoon sighed and helped Seokmin up. "Why are y'all always fighting-"

"No?" Both boys said with a confused tone. "We aren't always fighting? If we do, it's just playful-"

"Alright. Whatever you say."

"He thinks we're lying, Minnie."

"I can't believe our own soulmate doesn't believe us! The betrayal."

Minghao laughed at Jihoon's annoyed expression and almost felt pity for the younger. "Loser."

"I will stab you, Minghao."

"No you wouldn't."

Jihoon glared and Minghao flicked a piece of food in his face.