15

me: it's 3:52 pm rn-

my dog: bARK BARK BITCH GET UP SOMEONE'S HOMEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The weekend passed with more lectures from his grandma for not "being a man". Who cared if he was a man? Sure, he'd apologize to the boy and maybe hang out with him, but risking his father coming back and going pew pew to his friends?

Hell no.

She nearly hit him with the spatula when he voiced why he didn't want to meet them. Her gaze was one of sadness, determination, and pure fury. She had grabbed his collar and yanked him down to her eye-level before whispering in his ear.

After that, the giant decided to give it a try. He'd apologize, and maybe get to know the boy (i wrote bed instead of boy please hit me with a truck) if he was willing to get to know Mingyu as well.

Judging by the hurt in the boy's eyes when Mingyu ran off, he'd be surprised if they didn't want to slap him. Or run off as well. 

He pushed the door to the courtyard open and saw the boy sitting on a bench, trying to shove three others off. They were screeching and one even yelled, "Seokmin, Soonie, if you don't push back, I'll cut your arms off". Mingyu's eyes widened.

"Yeah? Huh. I'll cut your tiny legs off. Short ass."

Seokmin saw god. He lurched up from his seat and ran out of the courtyard while the short man chased him. Soonyoung (surprisingly, the quiet one out of the four) got up and walked after them.

The student Mingyu was looking for stayed in his seat with a fond smile on his face. His ebony hair fell over his almond-shaped eyes and his glasses laid in his lap. A maroon button up shirt was tucked into a pair of black jeans, accompanied by plain black shoes.

"Um, hi," Mingyu stuttered out, nearly laughing at the other's shocked face. "I'm sorry for how I treated you a few days ago... It was w-wrong of me. I'm, uh, Mingyu. Kim. Kim Mingyu. Yeah."

Mingyu held out his hand and stilled when the other's icy touch was combined with his. The white snow on the rose expanded to one of the petals, that grew with life.

"I'm Minghao. Xu Minghao. Or, if you want, Seo Myungho. It's nice meeting you."

Mingyu smiled, and felt his stomach tighten when Minghao smiled back. The taller of the two sat down on the bench and squinted once the bright sunlight covered his face. 

"So, soulmates, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

Minghao yanked Mingyu's phone out of his pocket and glared at Mingyu to make sure the younger didn't take it back. He typed in some numbers, some letters, and took a picture of his legs dangling off of the bench before handing it back.

"Your... number?" Mingyu asked.

"Yeah. If we want to make this whole thing work, we should talk. Learn about each other. If you don't want that, that's fine."

"No, I want it. But give me your phone."

Minghao did as he was told to. In under a minute, Mingyu typed out everything. He handed the phone back to Minghao.

"There-"

They were interrupted by Seokmin being dragged by his legs into the courtyard. The short man spared a glance at Mingyu and Minghao. His gaze traveled to their rings, and his eyes widened. He picked up Seokmin bridal style.

"I was never here," he yelled as he ran out of the courtyard.

it's 4:22 pm rn

this proves how long it takes for me to type out 500 words like bro 30 mf mins

i used to have a wpm of 103 now its low asf D: