13

we're going on a writing spree yessirrrr

watch me finish this entire book in under two hours :>

it takes someone like 30 mins to fly through this book so it'll probably take me 2 hours to fully think out everything and finish it so let's gooooooooooooooooo

Wonwoo had to drag himself to school. His hands were cold and despite the gloves on his hands that were meant to keep them warm, they shook. The cold bit at his nose and ears, making them turn a vibrant shade of red. He had just walked onto campus when a car pulled up right behind him and a boy stepped out.

His hair was golden and he seemed to be Wonwoo's height. He wore a dark blue sweater, paired with some pants and a light yellow trench coat. The outfit wasn't the best, but it appealed to Wonwoo's tastes.

"Jihyo," the boy groaned, turning around to face the car. "Just leave me alone!"

The door to the car shut and the car drove off. The boy was left standing there. Wonwoo wanted to greet him, since the boy looked around in a confused manner, but quickly turned around and ran to the school doors.

x

"Mom, I have to go," Minghao pleaded. His eyes darted to the clock and he looked back at his mother, who was holding him by the shirt. She loosened her grip, but held him close.

"Why can't you stay home?"

"Because school exists, Mom. Now please. I have class in like- eight minutes!"

She pouted and let go of the boy. "But... I'm lonely, Hao-Hao."

He refrained from rolling his eyes and walked out of the door before blowing his mother a kiss. "I'll be back."

He walked away and kept his gaze focused on the concrete as thoughts swarmed through his head. His mother was a lonely woman, so she was clingy to her only child, but occasionally got too clingy. Grades were important to him and she knew that. 

She hadn't met her soulmate and that brought guilt into Minghao's life as he grew up. Days filled with watching his mother stand alone in the kitchen, looking clueless as she stared out of the window above the sink. She would twist her ring at night or in the daytime when she thought her son wasn't looking. Minghao happened to always be there, though, and watched as she hummed songs to herself.

Would things be different if Mom met them? Would I be able to have two parents? I love having one, don't get me wrong, but... What if I had two? Would that change my life?

Would that change my rings? No, probably not. And I'm glad for that. But it would make Mom happier...

Finally escaping his thoughts, Minghao looked up just in time to be met with a stop sign flying at his face.

let's see how long this takes

it's 3:22 pm right now so i'll just add on as i go :D