Chapter 43

"Are you okay?" I ask. Reyna turns her head up to look at me. She was breathing heavily pulling the sheet up to her breasts.

"Are you really asking me that?" she asks shyly. A soft blush covering her cheeks. I felt my hand brush against her bare body as I pushed myself into a sitting position. The sheet falling to my waist exposing my v-line. Reyna's eyes fall to the motion.

She quickly turns her head caught in the act. "It's been a while since I've been intimate with someone. Especially considering how you're pregnant," I awkwardly admit. Reyna gapes at next.

"When was the last time Celeste and you did it?" she asked.

"Not for a long time. Things were falling apart for a while," I confess. Reyna nods awkwardly clearing her throat.

"What now?" she asks. A smirk is placed upon my lips. I lean closer bringing my lips to her shoulder.

"We can have more fun," I suggest. I glance up from under my eyelashes. Reyna looks down at me suspiciously.

"If-if we have any more fun I'm gonna end up in labor."

              "Let me take this call real quick!" My phone was buzzing. I lift it to my ear answering it instantly. No one called this late at night unless it was an emergency. "Hello?"

              "Hey Noah, so you tried to keep it a secret from me?" he spoke. I groaned knowing it was Elijah.

              "Keep what a secret?" I ask innocently. I should have taken those papers. I should have fought harder to keep them.

              "That the company also belongs to someone else. Someone you can't control having. It's a good thing you're still alive right? Or he would be able to have the very thing that belongs to your heir."

I woke in a sweat slapping the button on my alarm. My phone finally stops vibrating besides me. I sink back into the end turning to the side. Reyna was asleep still under the sheets. The comforter pushed down slightly exposing the top of her cleavage. The memories of last night flooding through my bed.

I look down picking up the sheet to see what I was completely bare. I was going to be late for my meeting. As I stood up my phone started to ring. Quickly I grab it matching over to the bathroom. Once inside I slip on a rob and answer the phone.

"Jesus Christ, I thought you were dead. You have been ignoring my calls since 8pm!" Garret rants. I place the phone on speakerphone leaving it on the counter. My tooth brush already in my hand.

"What's the issue?" I ask sticking the tooth brush into my mouth.

"Are we still closing that deal today? I'm already at the office. You told me you'd be working out all night," Garret grunts.

"I-I was busy," I struggle. I turn on the faucet spitting the tooth paste into the drain.

"Ah I see. My man got lucky!" Garret brags. My eyes roll automatically at the thought of him fist pumping the air. He hasn't changed over the years.

"Really? I'll be there soon," I reply. I finally grab the phone as I leave the bathroom. My suit still in the closet.

As I pass by I glance over to see Reyna still fast asleep. Her nose scrunched up slightly. "Is it true what they say?" Garret asks randomly.

I wearily close the door behind me. Garret's voice loud enough to wake Reyna. "Is what true?"

"That pregnant woman are extremely horny. The hormones and all," Garret states. Thoughts cross my mind before I decide not to answer him. He didn't need to know that about Reyna. Her business was mine to know only.