VIII. PLACE LIKE THIS

YOUR GRACE - JACK SPARROW
[08] || Place like this

When they arrived at Tortuga, Delphine could already hear the ruckus, there were yells and screams, gunshots and groans and Delphine had never felt more out of place

When they arrived at Tortuga, Delphine could already hear the ruckus, there were yells and screams, gunshots and groans and Delphine had never felt more out of place. She had put her fancy dress and corset back on, with much struggle but she managed, yet her hair and makeup will still extremely messy which Delphine hoped would make her stick out less like a sore thumb.

"It is indeed a sad life that has never breathed deep the sweet proliferous bouquet that is Tortuga, Savvy?" Jack said to Will and Delphine, the latter walked slightly behind the two men down the thin alleyway, but she clung onto Wills arm, constantly looking behind her in fear and discomfort, she wasn't used to this at all. "What do you think?"

More gunshots rang through the air causing the princess to jump and slightly tumble into barrels of alcohol that a random man was drinking out of.

"It'll linger," Will said answering Jacks previous question.

"Your grace, you need to bask in this feeling," Jack said to Delphine who was looking quite uncomfortable.

"Forgive me for saying this isn't quite my scene," Delphine responded, sterling in front of Will to get a better look at their surroundings.

As Jack went on about how much he loved Tortuga and how incredible he thought the place to be, Delphine noticed a red headed woman glaring at Jack, when she began to walk over to him, he noticed her too.

"Scarlett!" He yelled running towards her in excitement only to be slapped in the face causing his face to spin round to face Will and Delphine once more, "Not sure I deserved that," He added, looking at Delphine who was smirking. I'm sure he feels unwanted now, she thought.

When he turned around again, he was met with another woman, this one with blonde hair and a harsh look on her face. "Giselle,"

"Who was she?" Giselle asked, obviously referring to Scarlett who had just confronted him, "And who's she?" This time pointing towards Delphine who stood behind him with Will.

"What?" Jack asked, only to be slapped once again in the same place, his head whipping round once more, "I may have deserved that one,"

Delphine shook her head at the pirate, pushing past him and heading off despite not knowing where she was going.

***

Jack had ended up taking the lead after Delphine pushed past him, after all he was the only one who knew his way around and they were only at Tortuga because of him.