XII. JUST RESCUED HER

YOUR GRACE - JACK SPARROW
[12] || Just rescued her

Everyone began throwing unneeded items overboard in order to help the ship move faster and outrun the Black Pearl for long enough to reach the shoals Elizabeth had pointed out

Everyone began throwing unneeded items overboard in order to help the ship move faster and outrun the Black Pearl for long enough to reach the shoals Elizabeth had pointed out. It was looking unrealistic as the Black Pearl gained on the Interceptor extremely quickly.

"It was a good plan," Anamaria said to Elizabeth, who looked at the distance between the two ships with worry. "up till now,"

"We have to make a stand," Will said, running towards the four who thought they were doomed, "We must fight, load the guns,"

"With what?" Anamaria said, they'd been getting rid of everything to help the interceptor go faster.

"Anything! Everything!" Will said, "Anything we have left,"

Wills yelling managed to persuade Gibbs who began to yell at the crew to load the guns. So now rather than the crew throwing everything overboard, they now loaded the cannons with anything and everything that could fit and would be useful.

"The Pearl's gonna luff up on our port quarter, she'll rake us without presenting a target," Gibbs yelled running around the deck.

"Lower the anchor on the right side, on the starboard side," Elizabeth said.

"It certainly has the element of surprise," Will added looking at Gibbs and Delphine who looked shocked at Elizabeth's idea.

"You're daft, lady," Anamaria voiced her opinion, "You both are!"

"Daft like Jack," Gibbs realised before once again yelling at the crew to lower the starboard anchor.

The anchor was lowered into the sea and it caused the Interceptor to swing round causing everyone and everything to fall over. Delphine hung onto the ship not wanting to be thrown overboard by the harsh turn.

The Black Pearl continued to move forward before turning just like the Interceptor had done. The two ships were now exit to each other cannons ready to blow.

On command the cannons were fired and repeatedly did so from both ships causing loud bangs to ring through the air. Gunshots were also heard from the crew who needed anything they could to help them win.

"Has anyone got another idea?" Delphine asked as she ducked from the shots of the Black Pearl.

"We'll give them her," Anamaria said, coming up behind Elizabeth and pointing a gun at her head.

"We just rescued her!" Delphine yelled in response, what was the point in the whole journey if they were just going to give Elizabeth back to them.

"She's not what they're after anyway," Will added, placing his hand on Delphine's shoulder. Delphine remembered what Elizabeth has said earlier, it was his blood they needed.

"The medallion," Elizabeth said, feeling for it on her chest only to realise it was no longer there.

Wills eyes widened and quickly ran off to below deck, in search for the medallion that Captain Barbossa and his crew wanted.

A cannon ball flew into the ship causing the sails of the Interceptor to fall. How would they win this? Delphine thought.

The pirates of Barbossa crew began to through their grapples to the Interceptor and made their way across to the ship. As Elizabeth began to shoot them aimlessly, Delphine unsheathed the sword Agnes and gifted her and stood up ready to fight.

"Do you even know how to use that?" Elizabeth shouted at her.

"A little bit," Delphine replied giving Elizabeth a sheepish smile before running off to fight the cursed crew.

Delphine swung aimlessly at the pirate who had just landed on the side of the ship. He stood there shocked at the woman fighting him, but blocked all of her swords swings. Delphine didn't have the technique to win a sword fight against a pirate so went to play dirty, she hit the side of the pirates ankles with her sword which caused him to raise his leg in surprise, briefly loosing his balance. Delphine took advantage of this and pushed him hard, causing him to fall off the side of the ship and into the water below.

All of a sudden Jack Sparrow landed next to her after just swinging from the Black Pearl.

"That was impressive, your grace," He said to her before turning to Gibbs, "Bloody empty!" Jack handed Gibbs his pouch back and walked off, causing Delphine and Gibbs to look at each other confused, but quickly go back to fighting Captain Barbossas crew.

"Delphine!" Elizabeth yelled, trying to gain to Princess' attention. Upon hearing the yell, Delphine scanned the ruined deck of the Interceptor and found Elizabeth crouching down.

"Delphine!" Elizabeth yelled again, as Delphine tried as quickly as possible to make her way over. "Will is still below deck!"

There was a broken wooden pole over the entrance to where Will was, which was currently filling with water. The two girls tried to lift the pole up to get Will free but it was to no avail.

As Elizabeth explained to Will that they couldn't move it, members of Barbossas crew pulled both of the girls backwards and away from Will.

"Let go of me!" Delphine yelled, elbowing the pirate in the face, loosening their grip, only to be grabbed by another one and pulled onto the Black Pearl along with the rest of their crew.