Chapter 5: His known secret

I'm totally lost on the world of mason, he is so cute. He is like a little version of Zack Efron, his black shiny hair, brown color running upwards to the middle of his hair. It turns out Vanessa didn't kill me after all she just kept teasing me about how I'll become his Mrs. I'm too young for that! I'm just not ready and he isn't even mine yet!

Like he will be.

  As we wait for brizzle I'm thinking of how to apologize to Vanessa for what I did earlier, mason walks up to me seeing that I'm down he stares at me I let out a nervous giggle.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just thinking of how to apologize for what happened at school"

"Just say I'm sorry its not that hard"

"It's easier said than done, well I'll give it shot"I stood up walking feeble towards her she isn't even looking I sit beside her still staring.

"I'm sorry, V" she looks up and gives me a hug

"I was waiting for that" she let's go we laugh for no reason then I got back to my stump.

"See it wasn't that hard" mason says I had nervy b back there! I would not imagine doing That to you my sub conscience adds with an imaginary smirk then I smile unconsciously thank got he didn't notice me or I'll melt with the inside of me burning from embarrassment!

Brizzle turns to Mason.

"So mason, how was the school? Did you make any friend?"

A frown etched on his beautiful face when he answers.

"No, I only talked to Vanessa and Linsy since yesterday, but it was fun though"

"Don't worry, you'll blend in" he gives brizzle half a smile, then he leaves, Vanessa started talking to brizzle and it seems it's something I shouldn't be listening to, someone calls my name I turn to see mason walking deep into woods I follow him to a lake but before the lake there's a little slope which I ended up using as a slide to get down, he sits at the shore throwing stones at the lake I just stare at the sky lying on my back.

"So do you have unnatural blessings?" He looks at me confused.

"I meant superpowers" he looked shocked when i asked  the question, I just keep mute.

" I don't want to talk about it, besides I don't even have any!"

" you're lying "

"Why are you so eager to know" and again I keep mute.

"Telekinesis"

"What"

"You heard me right, you can't hide forever mason" recalling the acorn incident.

"How would you know?" I got towards the water, took a hand full and pour it to him but instead of giving him a quick shower, it stood still in mid air and dropped to he ground right in front of him.

"Now you understand?" I say with a smirk.

"You smart, what's your power?"

"Hyper speed and teleportation"

"You have two?"

"Don't you?" I look at him confused he says he thought he was the only one who had two, I just laughed before he reveals his second power, being able to control and make fire with his mind he showed me a practical by boiling a part of the water  and warming my hand, I blushed so much. I had a cramp in my cheeks I just couldn't stop smiling.

"Hey mind we join in the fun "

"Of course" I say as we run Into the water and splash around like babies but brizzle just sit back and relaxed in the evening breeze.

"How did you find us?"

"Curiosity" Vanessa says swimming back and fourth mason joins in and makes a part of the lake like a hot tub we stayed there for an hour before we head home.

" see ya later linsy, till next time" mason yells I respond with a smile before heading home. Today was magical!