Chapter 16: you look ugly!

"Are you okay?" I ask when I reach the bottom of the cliff, I find him laying down on the sand, fear grip my heart as I walk towards him, I knelt down on the sand and Stare at him for a while, he's breathing at least, a smile creeps it's way up his face, I smile and slap his shoulder, he starts laughing so hard, he can barely stand up.

"You scared me!" I say smiling but annoyed at him, he's still laughing and trying to catch his breath. Annoying little twit, he scared me so hard I thought he may he'd die if I didn't do what I did last time or the  first time he drowned which I do not want to repeat.

"You should have seen your face" I naughtily punched him and he fell onto the ground and finally stopped laughing. We got to the top of the cliff and sat down to enjoy the wind and ocean view, I've been staring at him since he lied down on the grass, he's practically irresistible to me, some girls are chasing him at school including Mrs nudgy pants and her minions, they annoy me to the core! Some days I just feel like choking them until their sappy lives drain out of their useless bodies, I know it's cruel but like it's so annoying and ugh! I could make a tornado out of water because of them.

" So what do you want to talk about?" I froze from this question, i don't know!

"Umm Stephanie, you and Stephanie." He stares at me then pulls out his phone.

"I hate her, you know, she's clingy" obviously!? why do you think she whines out your name all the time? I nod like a lizard at his statements and judgments about Stephanie, how she would all the time and even called when he was in the shower, I giggle at that part, then he said something that made me stop..

"How should I break up with her, without getting struck by the hands of Jayson" I totally know how to deal with that, it's easy.........I don't like you anymore! That's it!

"Just tell her you are done with her, it's that simple, or text her or if you have the guts call her!" He shoots me an ' you think it's that easy?' kind of look.

"Ok just imagine i was your boyfriend-

I wish!

and you wanna break up with me what would you say?" This is tougher than a math quiz. Breaking up with your crush, it'll take me months to figure out the answer.

"I..would say that..I know this would hurt but I'm done with you...no...I don't like you anymore, but we can still be friends, let's just hope she understands!" I say with a smile showing my 32 teeth, Mason chuckles and sighs, checking the time.

"Schools over, you should head home, I'm staying at brizzle's tonight"

"Oh..uhm..bye oh! And don't forget to tell her"

"I won't!" He yells back as I run to meet Vanessa and take us back home to practice the lies we'll tell to our parents for not completing the school day.

HOME SWEET HOME!......(BUT IT WON'T BE SWEET WHEN MUM FINDS OUT WE LIED(+_+))

I sit down for a nice moment with chivita 100% active I plop onto the couch and turn on the TV, and open my chivita, the commercial of that same chivita came up.

"Huh what a coincidence!" Vanessa says behind holding a piece of toast in her mouth as she plops onto the couch opposite my direction, mum walks through the back door with her apron dangling around her neck, me and Vanessa share a look before sinking into the couch digging a hand into a pocket. Liam also runs into the room,jumps onto the couch and slaps my thigh with his maths work book.

"Linsy I don't understand this particular question? Can you please teach me? He points to a question of division as he speaks, I take a glance at the question and a nearby pen and explained how he's going to do it and made him do it himself and he got it luckily, I'm a smartass!

It quickly became evening, I drag my self upstairs after watching the last episode of Jessie on my phone, how I miss Cameron Boyce! I cried when I heard he died in the hospital or something, I'm picking out clothes to wear tommorow, I pulled out white Nike shoes, jeans and a red crop hoodie, my phone beeps, I pick it up to see a text from Sara.

Sarah: hey babe, I need music and I know that u gat ideas so feed me!😅

 Me: okay I'll send you a voicemail.

I send her a voice mail not even wanting to ask what she needed it for, I walk towards the door, locked the door and go take a night shower, I put on my bunny PJ and slump onto the bed playing with the ears of the PJ, my eye lids start to get heavier by the minute until I finally close my eyes to drift off to the next day.

SCHOOL!!!:-\

My mum drop us off at school, I have a final bye to her, before almost tripping over my own legs at the force in which Liam dragged to take him to class, we walked hand in hand till we reached his class , we did our secret hand shake....yeah we have a secret hand shake! After Liam has settled down, I walk over to Sara, Austin and his boys, Sara hand five's me lowering her hands to slap my hip close to my butt, I yelp and she starts laughing, I glare at her before she shut her mouth, still trying not to laugh.

Stephanie walks towards us with wearing a black tight skirt, colorful shirt and her dark sunglasses that settled on her blonde straight hair. He hips swayed from side to side, catching the eye of every boy she passes by, she stopped I front of me, scanning the group like a Stern teacher.

"Where's Mase?" I turn around to realize his not there?, eventually no one noticed. Sara nudges me with her elbow, her eyes are asking me where he is, how do I have to do with his sudden disappearance!? This is the consequence of being too clingy, uhg! Why!?

   I faced my locker to pull my books out, I turn around to see everyone in the group staring at me.

"Oh come on!"

"Well you know him more than we do so you should know where he is" Wyatt says his eyes fixed on his phone.

"Well.. SURPRISE! I don't know where he is, maybe he's sick?" I say a hint of anger, I do that know why I'm angry, maybe it's the accusations or him not being at school almost all the time, I just don't know. The bell rings and everybody walks to class, I needed to wash my face so I head to the bathroom, I just like the feeling of something cold on my face it's cool, I stare at the mirror looking into my big blue eyes they look purplish too but doesn't really show just like ten purple lines on my Iris, gosh! I'm a weird kid! I walk out and the hall way is empty, my footsteps are light and soft, I almost bump I'm to someone in my inattentiveness, someone that I recognize as Lacie, oh sorry Mrs nudgy pants and her minions.

"Hey, I do not have all day so you better start talking..!"

"About what?" I reply with a raised eyebrow

" About Mason, you and him have been hanging out a lot, he's mine and he has already broken up with Stephanie of a hook up so who are you to try and get my boyfriend - to - be.!"

She says walking around me like a detective talking to the most suspicious person in a case, I almost burst out laughing at her accusations, saying Mason Cooper is her boyfriend - to - be, the Mason I know wouldn't want a girl who wants him for fashion or popularity, one of her minions stare daggers at me because she could see biting my lips trying not to burst out  laughing like a maniac! Nudgy stands in front of me, her minions format themselves the way they were before, she looks straight into my eyes, my idiotic me still trying to hold back the laughter. God please give me strength to hold this!

" You think this is funny you ugly little twit!"

"Sorry the mirror is down the hall" i say pointing to the mirror down the hall like I said. I swear she looked she was gonna blow, she brought out a tissue paper and cleaned the sheet of sweat on her covering her face while the other girls fans her with their hands, wow..... idiots!

"Wait till I tell mason what you did to his girlfriend - to - be! Ugly twat!"

"I won't repeat myself, the mirror is there!" I repeat still pointing to the mirror down the hall way, she walks passed me yanking my hair hard before entering that same toilet, that little piece of poop!

My crazy adventureजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें