Chapter 21: sis?

"Thunder!!" Mason laughs out, I'm happy he's happy but whose thunder? Vanessa lies down on the huge dragon like creature and Sara sits on top of it fiddling with it's scales, it's a beautiful creature but I'm still scared. I stare at the beautiful lines that divided green from blue, the line is a mixture of the two, how calming. I pull my head up releasing myself from my fascinating dream of the creature catching Mason staring at me, he smiles fully as his hair dances with the wind, I smile back at him also treasuring the moment.

I look down, the sight is like magical, it's beautiful, the blue ever flowing river that shows of the beauty of the flying fishes that jump out every second, it's Fantasyland...if it exist, I wish I could snap this, or video it even, I just need to keep this memory, cause it'll still fade away somehow. Mason finally lands the dragon at the end of the forest, I jump down and went to pull my bag away from it's tail where it hanged throughout the journey, Vanessa crouches down in front of the creature, the creature also levels to her height staring at her with it's big green eyes.....it's cute.

"So where are you we going now?"

"To find my sister"

"Oh" I wasn't expecting that! Vanessa and Sara groan In unison and walked after him, with thunder too.
_______________*+*

All the while we've been walking thunder has been bumping me and every time I turn he..or she smiles I just ignored until it got really annoying and I stayed at the back away from that cute but annoying creature, it has so much in common with mason. I bumped into thunder in my subconsciousness, he glares at me for a moment before looking away, what have I done to this animal? I stare at what stands before me a large duplex form of a hut.. that's the best I can describe it. We walked closer into the.....' duplex ' as quietly as we could except for Sara, she doesn't really care, she just wants to get out of this mess.

We walked deeper into the duplex and everything just turned black, pitch black, Sara started to spark when we artificially turned blind, but before I could do anything, I heard a scream and I could obviously sense something is missing, then another scream sounded but sounded more like Vanessa's voice, a beam of light flashed suddenly around the room causing my eyes sharp pain.

" Holy macaroons! " Sara suddenly blurted out, I turned to see a young girl with golden hair and wild yellow eyes holding Mason with a hand and Vanessa in the other and they both seemed to be fine, she walked up to me and started into my steaming soul for what seemed like a lifetime before stepping back, Mason turned to me with what seemed he's trying to hold back laughter, I probably looked so pale.

" HA! your face....it was priceless!" Vanessa laughed out loud, followed by Mason but the girl just smiled, she's breathtakingly adorable.

" I'm Madison." She finally spoke up.....her voice is so fragile like one touch could cause an earthquake.

"Linsy" Mason's arms wrapped around her shoulder and a face of disgust plastered on his face but covered it with a smile instead.

"YAYYY! WE FOUND MY SISTER THE SEARCH IS WO HO, Now can we have some privacy please...?"

"Oooook.." Sara, I and Vanessa said in reply of his awkward and ' not so welcoming ' welcome of his long lost sister. As we exited the building, shouts of them arguing could be heard from the inside, I certainly wasn't expecting that. I never expect anything.

They came out thirty minutes later, sweating and Madison's looking kinda pale and clearly had a bath before coming out. The expression Mason made earlier clearly showed she stinks! Thunder is still onto me, I think he hates me. Madison walked to the front and we followed. Mason's family are naturally born leaders, she didn't even need to talk before we followed. We reached a very populated area as we got there everyone just stared for a second and got back to doing business, we walked through the crowd holding hands so we won't get lost. We are just walking up and down I don't get the reason why we are doing this but I wanna know cause it has to do with me and I wanna live!

We branch at an abandoned building, it reminds me of all the dreams I've had of becoming a part of a Mafia or marrying a mafia leader, and from all the stories I've read about them and they sound great.. except the punishment.

Immediately we got into the building, a hot breath fanned my neck.

" Linsy can I have a word with you " Mason whispers into my ear sending shivers down my spine, he grabbed my hand leaving a startled Madison staring at us. Blood rushes to my cheeks, I'm insane!

He takes me to a corner where the others can barely see us, Jesus my heart is gonna explode!

" Please be careful around Madison, she isn't stable"

" Why!? she seems like a nice person and cool too." He mumbled something under his breath but I choose to ignore.

" You don't know where she's been before she got there"

" Then why are we here? Do we need her?"

"You won't understand". I'm sick of being left in the dark, first it was saphiral then thunder came in, oh not to forget his sister and my precious one in a million years life. This all has something to do with me, him, his sister and saphiral. Well only God knows where brizzle at!?

"What do you guys know that you're not telling me!?

"Nothing okay just stay away from her please"

" Why? " isn't my life just a mess!?

" LINSY PLEASE! " I am utterly shocked! Did Mason just yell at me, I've been punctured.

" No!" And I stupidly walked out to join the others except for Madison who later appears from nowhere.

" We'll follow that path, one by one, to whom you'll meet a man, I can't tell you what you'll he'll do or say." She stated pointing to a door, I turn back to look at Mason who's busy staring at the floor.

Why did you walk out?

Hmmp

Idiot

I agree....

I walk into the room first, I sight a sixty years old looking man sitting on a stool. I sit down on the mat lying in front of him, he smiles and chuckles, what the heck!

" Hello linsy"

" How do you know my name?"

" I know everything"

"Uhm okay" I say nervously playing with my hands, cracking the backwards.

"That's a pretty scar you have there."

He was referring to my hand, I hide it under my folded legs

"Can I have a look" I sigh and pull out my hand, palm facing him, I wish I had my gloves. He frowned and started to chant some sh*t I don't understand, and then...BAM...my palm started aching, like a knife passing forth and back, it was terrible I tried not to scream, it was breathtakingly painful! And it just got started. The scar was red and purple and looking deep like it was dug out. The man looked at me with fear evident in his eyes.

"We have a problem." Uh not again!?

A/n: I'm so soooo sorry I didn't update for what seemed like months.. maybe 😅,  me, phone and exams had a little fight. Pls Don't forget to vote and comment😃