Chapter 14: New big bro.

Sara follows us to the forest for the first time, she always goes alone at midnight to fight her own demons but going alone is another piece of terror, she scared of nothing... except millepedes and centipedes but other than that, place a wolf beside her and lock them both in a cage she's gonna come out alive, Yes! ALIVE I say! That's how much of a psycho she is, no offense.

     Saphiral has released a new set of demons, which are wolves  and gave that normal googly green eyed stuff but the wolf is HUGE! It tall and wide and reminds me of the movie rampage, it brushes my torso a little, thank heavens that it can't stand.

       I am currently under a wolf and claws decorating my skin with different marks and signs while I strangle the oxygen out of it's trashcan sized lungs, I'll call this wolf fat. Vanessa and Sara just finished tearing a wolf into pieces while Mason is rolling in a pool of water with another wolf but smaller, he's probably fighting the dumb one, I pick up my now dead wolf and throw it in the book, Sara comes with a piece of paper with ashes in them and sprinkles them into the book like glitter, while mason my boy comes soaked in mud while he walks along the isle to dump his wolf in the dump truck. LO AND BEHOLD! Cute puppies!

"Go hit the shower mase!"

"I know what I'm going to do thank you very much!" He says with his eyes nearly shut, Sara rolls her eyes and sits down on a log in front of brizzle, grabs an empty bottle, puts a finger inside and blast some good old ice in it, I watch in admiration. Vanessa sits between me and Sara, snapping her fingers in front of my face bringing me out of my fantasy.

"You want some?" Sara flings is the bottle to me knowing that if she passes it to Vanessa she'll probably squeeze the whole ice out of the bottle and hand me the bottle, annoying little fly! She does it all the time! I press on the body of the bottle and chilled water flows through my throat, I almost choked on ice while I was blindly enjoying the cold sensation.

Mason pulls the bottle from my mouth and sits down next to me squeezing the bottle and a load of ice splashes into his mouth, I wish I could do something like that, where I could just squeeze the life out of  a Snickers bar when it proves it self stubborn to be opened. I stare daggers at him he chuckles and keeps on squeezing it, at least we still have 5 chivita left in fridge, I'll just steal one when I get home.

"Oh oh!" Sara says with terror evident in her green eyes.

"Oh God!" Vanessa says covering her eyes with her hair, what is going on?

"Ok wh - "

"Hell naw" Mason also cringes his face filled with a mixture of maybe fear or sadness or disgust I don't know! They are frustrating and annoying me at the same time!

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!"

"You"

"Are"

"Bleeding"

Idiots! annoying sappy little Idiots! At first I thought it was Slenderman, It or Jason from Friday the 13th is ready to slide a knife through me but no! It's a leak on my body that triggered the alarm! Ugh! They are once again idiots! I wince as Vanessa pokes my back, I slap her hand away but she keeps on poking my injury saying that she wants to check the 'deepness' of the cut, deepness my foot!

"Take your top off"

"What!?"

"You heard me" I reluctantly agreed to take off my white blood stained top exposing my grey Nike sports bra, I threw it at her and fold my arms across my chest to save from eyes that are crawling all over me, Mason's jaw is literally hanging down, Sara snaps her fingers at his face and whistles she turns to me and whistles again.

"Damn girl you're hot!.... Mason's lucky!" I smack Sara's head start at the back, she chuckles and turns to Mason who's trying to keep his eyes to himself, he better does before i give him the smack of his life even though I don't want to, he's been quiet lately, he's also not been coming to school as early as he used to, I didn't even see him at lunch today, hmm something's fishy!

     Vanessa returns with my clean white top in her hand she gives it to Mason to dry while she treats my injury, she just keeps poking it every freaking chance she gets, annoying little twit! She cleans my claw marks with Final dab of alcohol and water before picking up bandages to wrap around my back and finally joining both ends with a plaster, I have to admit if she wasn't poking any part of my body she would be a good nurse or even a doctor, but she wants to be an engineer, aeronautic to be precise so her chances to be a doctor are unimaginably slim!

Sara walks deep into the woods opens a portal and yelled...

"See ya later people!" Before taking a big leap into the hole then snapping it shut, she's lucky, three powers, ability to open portals, she even has an emergency house on Earth just in case principal Smith wants to report anything crazy she does like painting the principal's picture on the hallway's wall, drawing a moustache on the classroom door, painting our lunch table with ketchup or mustard, she gets Into a lot of deep mess these days.

AT HOME.....

"LINSY! It's your turn to wash the dishes"

"No it's not!, I did last time! Vanessa!"

"Don't even get me started on the dishes Tonight LINSY!" I groan as I descended from the stairs and drag my way into the kitchen I stare at my gloves and take them off slowly, staring at my ' hook and heart ' sign or shape on my palm it looks familiar but I don't know where I saw it, I place my gloves on the counter and dip my hand into the running water playing with it a little before grabbing a plate and scrubbing it, the plates aren't even much, Liam thought himself how to wash his plate after eating but sometimes forget when paw patrol or Scooby Doo comes on.

I rinse my hands for the last time before collapsing on the nearest couch, pull out my phone only to find out that my gloves are chilling on the counter but I'm too weak! Well it's too late.

The door suddenly swings open, my heart almost leaped out of my chest I would have had a heart attack! I've already grabbed my penknife, I'm prepared for situations like this, my father walks in and right after him was the unbelievable, Mason Cooper! What is he looking for in the middle of the night!

"Linsy meet your new big brother!" My dad announces my mum pokes her head out the corner of the stairs, Vanessa collapses on the chair, Liam's mouth hangs open. My knife drops on to the floor.

             This is gonna change my history of privacy and respect I have in this house.

But isn't he cute!

    Shut up!

A/n: hello guyz 👋, sooo sorry for the late update, my phone got erased😶, i promise (not completely though 😅) that it won't happen again so I hope I'm forgiven 😇. So I hope you enjoy!
Thanks!
Bye👋