Chapter 9: Don't give anger in.

*************
I drop liam off in class before his class started making me have time to arrange books in my locker, I turn seeing someone running toward me, mason leans on a locker before finally returning my phone I snatch it from him seeing the screen as fresher than before no scratches, new case! He stares at me then at the phone I crashed him a big hug squeezing him a little, almost falling down.

"Jeez you're a tight hugger!"

"I like it that way, thanks for fixing it for me"

"No probs." He glanced over my shoulder, grabs my hand still looking forward, my heart is racing. I was dumb founded, his hands are so warm making me tingle a little. Then an idiot pulls my hair back, tangling with the band I used to hold it together.

"Get away from my boyfriend blue hair!" Stephanie shouts at making mason hold my hand even more, Jayson appears behind her with an evil smirk along his face, mason leaves my hand, I grab it again his hand is shivering.

"Get away from him, didn't you hear me?" she says staring at me and mason's hand.

"What if i didn't let go of him, what will you do" her jaw hangs open immediately I snapped back at her

"Then I'll have to kill you both"Jayson pulls out a pen knife from his back pocket soothing it along his fingers.

"I dare you to"mason finally speaks up with a devil glare at Jayson, I can feel his hand starting to heat up I release my hand stepping backwards to avoid trouble.

"What's the matter multi? You scared? You wanna cry? Wanna see your momma?"Jayson teases him so loud everyone is watching.

"My name's not multi, stupid"he says clenching his fist, Stephanie runs away knowing they say going to fight.... what a really caring girlfriend she is! Jayson steps closer to mason, not moving any closer I can feel hot air blowing around i don't have a clue of where its coming from, the air conditioner Is on and its partly cold but you can feel it.

"What are you gonna do about it?....... multi." He smirked at me, mason pushed Jayson back making Jayson throw him punch soon they are on the ground exchanging punches to one another, Jayson picks mason up and slams him on the lockers blood dripping from the corner of his lips, Jayson cleans his blood dripping nose and punches mason a few times, Jayson wanted to hit him one more time but mason held his hand and threw him sending him flying from him to the other wall of the hallway.

"Oh boy" I murmured to my self as his hair turns from brown to orange within seconds his eyes are visibly flaring with red, everyone starts to run away leaving him and jayson to kill each other but I stayed, i can't leave him to get hurt or killed.

The lights started to flicker and twitch sending lightning bolts from any electrical source towards his fist, clenching it so hard blood started to drip, he dug his fingers in his own hand! Jayson watched in terror he opens his hands ready to grab Jayson by the neck and burn him alive, lightning strikes freely around him and outside sending everyone home.

       He runs towards Jayson like a panther ready to strike but I cut his leap short I stand I front of him putting my hand in his fitting it together he pushes me back, I'm trying to push him forward but its no use, currents flow through my body burning my hand with his fire, I scream  trying to contain the heat my hands started to burn deeply letting the pain take over me Jayson stares at me with his mouth open.

"Go, get out, go live.."I yell at him

"Bu-"

"Go I'll be fine" I yell at him this time he runs as fast as he can, mason is still pushing me until my back hits my locker he pins my hand to the locker I scream as the heat pierces my skin real bad and bolts are still passing through me he let's me go as I scream in pain staring at hands they are red hot and my skin's started to peel, stinging me as tears gush down my eyes I can't even stand. Mason looks down on me still angry then the weather calms and so did he, I lie on the floor trying not to touch the lockers and the floor with my bare skin or I'll get another damage, I sight Vanessa running towards me I think she hid in bathroom all this while.

"Linsy, linsy, c'mon speak to me, I'll call the ambulance you'll be fine OK.......(turns to Mason) YOU! What did you do to her?" She says taking my arm putting it over her shoulder trying not to touch my hand and giving mason a dead look.

"I-I didn't mean-"

"Your happy now, you almost killed Jayson, she saved his life and you want to kill her too? You should control yourself you idiot if you know you are this dangerous!"

she scolds him like she is his mother, mason looked at me, my eyes red from tearing up and I still am, his eyes looked glossy like he wanted to cry he bolts out the door, not that long  an ambulance siren screamed its way into the school gates and nurses came rushing, I felt weak, I couldn't stand anymore, my heart raced, and everywhere went blurry then dark.