Chapter 20: Thunder

Mason

I pour a glass of milk into my bowl of cereal and start digging into it trying to calm my self down from what happened earlier, I was dry! A little figure I caught sight of at the edge of my eye froze, I turn to see linsy and Vanessa rubbing the sleep of their eyes as they watch me savagely destroy my plate of cereal, I blinked a few times before my cheeks heat up, linsy closes her eyes into slits.

"You look adorable!" The heat in my cheeks grew hotter at what she said,

what the frick is wrong with me!

Vanessa grabs her shoulder and turns her sharply to the right making her face the stairs.

"She has issues!" Vanessa blurted out, her fake grin turns into a serious face, dragging her up the stairs yelling at her to move but instead she wails and sits in the middle of the stairs and protest that she isn't going anywhere, I quickly fill up my bowl once more to watch the girls comedy in amusement.

this is a good morning head start.

Sara walks out of nowhere probably had awaken from the wail and yells these two chickens are making, she walks over to linsy, throws her on her shoulder with a little help from Vanessa and the jog into the room, I gotta get In on this, this is the best show I've ever seen in my life, but it'll be better if it was a cat fight! I hear a ' bang ' as they disappear out of my sight

Linsy

All I can really remember is I banged my head on the door and fell asleep again, Sara lays the back of her hand on my forehead then down to my neck.

"She's hot again!" What's going on? She notices my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Oh you went into one of you stupid dazes again, but don't worry Mason doesn't know"

"Mason ...... pls say I didn't say anything stupid" I ask with a tired tone slumping into his bed, Sara pulls me off it and hands me my bag to pack up my stuff, I almost forget that we're leaving today, I don't know where we are going to now but I know it's something crazy and unexpected..I think I may might die! But I won't no worries, I carry a small heap of cloths in my arms and throw them into my bag, I'm packed, now for the snacks! I hop out the door and slide down the stairs with my bag, packing almost all the edible things and also those cherries I want to make them Into pepper sprays!

I stole cereals, Candy's, drinks, fruits they luckily have apples and oranges so I stole that one to, I place all of them into the kitchen counter and started counting, taking a bite of my snicker bar every two numbers, I'll need all the food I can get, Sara may eat so much but I eat better!

"Whose that!" Mason yells from the kitchen, tense, I form my top into a pouch and slide all the food inside tip toeing and hiding till I get to the stairs. I spot Sara descending the stairs with a large yawn that echoed in the living room. I pray she doesn't see me food can set her alarm on anytime even in the bathroom. I close my eyes hoping she won't sight me cause I'm just a chair away from the stairs, I don't want Mason thinking that I'm a glutton it'll be embarrassing, that's when I need the ground to open up.

"Hey LINSY! Willing to share!?" You've got to be kidding me!

"No no and no! Go get your own food!" I reply guarding my journey food with utmost care and anger, I don't play with food! She rest her arm on my shoulder and starts teaching me a lesson about sharing, I slouch my back in boredom from her speech, suddenly Mason yells from the living room saving me from listening to any of her stupid Thanksgiving sh*t.

"What will saphiral eat, we aren't climbing mountain Everest"

"Do you still care about that son of a b-" I slap my hand across her mouth to shut her up.