Public Enemy Number One

The ninja get caught the same way minus Kai.

Kai's p.o.v

Using form, I change my look to look like my counterpart. Coming to a dinner, I pay for take out. Hearing the radio, the guys had been captured. I'm the last one.

I want to go to the commissioner and straighten this out but I might get caught. Coming to a cross way, I see the Bounty Hunter that's looking for me.

He brushes into me, I apologize and keep walking. Coming to the apartment I'm paying for, I fix the suitcase and head out.

I was thinking how I could save the ninja. Me and Lloyd had been together with the kids all day, Jay and Nya had been on a date. Cole was training......

I'm grabbed from behind and shoved into the wall. Cuffs click tight around me, my image shimmers. "Told ya he was using form." The Bounty Hunter says. I'm jerked, made to walk towards a black van.

Planting my feet, throwing the guy over, my wings snap open and I take to the sky. Looking at the commissioner, I stay just to tell hem. "We didn't do what we were accused of and you know it." I pick the cuffs and fly off.

Not many places I can hide. All the hideouts are quarantined. Well.....its a hunch but I head for the Monastery.

Coming to it, no one. It's been abandoned for so long the cops don't think to look here. Going to a pile of charred wood, I lay under it and close my eyes.

I'm plagued by dreams of the old. Someone looking like a pirate but not. From my knowledge of old, I figure out that who framed us is a Djinn.

I yelp as my arm is grabbed, I'm lifted and slammed into a rotting support beam

I yelp as my arm is grabbed, I'm lifted and slammed into a rotting support beam. The Bounty Hunter is looking at me. "Nicely done...." The commissioner says, walking up.

I'm turned around, I hear clicking of cuffs. "Wait wait wait.. commissioner let's strike a deal." I say. The commissioner motions me to continue.

"I said earlier we were framed. I can hard evidence that we were nowhere near the areas of the crimes." I say. The Bounty Hunter let's my hands go.

Rising one, I project my memories of me and Lloyd with the kids. The Bounty Hunter backs up. "You could have told me the green and silver ninja had kids. I would have told you myself the two of them were innocent." He says.

"Alright, what about the others." The commissioner says. "Jay and Nya were on a picnic." I show the picture. The commissioner nods and I give evidence on Cole and Zane.

I'm walking with the two when I'm grabbed. Turned around, cuffs click tight. "The hell...." "I need you ninja out the way." I hear a sinister voice.

Looking behind, I see the Djinn. "So, your the Djinn that framed me and my family. I'll make you.....mmhh." A gag is tied around my mouth.

I'm thrown over his shoulder and he carries me to the station. "Here's the last one." I see the real commissioner.

Struggling, I try to tell as I'm loaded into a black van. 'Motherfucker.' I scream in my head.

The van stops, I watch as the other ninja are loaded, Lloyd curls beside me. I nuzzle hem, my eyes saying it all. Our wings are clamped so they can't be used.

The van drives, taking us framed ninja to prison.