Enkrypted pt 2

Kai's p.o.v

"Kairen"

"Kaito"

Me and my twin embrace each other. He pulls away, looking me over. "God you look good." Kairen says. We sit on the bed and chat. "Wow, so y'all guys were framed and placed in here. Damn, I'm still trying for a retrial. I sent to juvi at the age of ten for beating a guy in self defence." Kairen tells me.

I smile and brush some hair back. Kairen grasps my hand and looks at the ring. "No way. Who stole my baby brother." Kairen asks. Getting up, I go to the bars.

"See the cell over there with five in it." I stick an arm out, Lloyd does the same. "The one waving is the husband." Kairen asks.

"Yep, and father of our five kids. Triplets and twins." I tell hem. "I'd like to meet hem." Kairen says. I smile as the buzzer goes off. The door opens. "Come on, it's lunch time." Kairen leads the way.

Lloyd's p.o.v

We come down, the blocks let out one at a time so not to over crowd. I hear a laugh as Kai walks up. Looking, I do a double take as a second Kai walks up.

He looks just like Kai but the colors are switched.

Kai hugs me, I return it

Kai hugs me, I return it. "You must be Lloyd. I'm..." Nya tackles the second Kai. "Kairen. Your okay. Why you here." Nya asks.

"How about we sit down and I'll explain." Kairen states and we head to the table in the corner. Kai sits down and groans. He clinches his head, crying softly in pain.

I touch his hand as Kai lays his head down. "My head, the Djinn is reaking havic in Ninjago......." Kai's eyes roll back, he falls on the floor.

The guards run over, Kai is hacking up blood. They take Kai down the hall and I sit down. Kairen sighs. "Kai has always had a deep connection with Ninjago. Probably cause of who our grandmother is." Kairen says.

I cock my head. "Our grandmother was the creator of the golden weapons. Many think the FSM made them but it was our family that did." Nya says.

"Our family, if you will, is the closest thing to blood family to the FSM. There's more to our bloodline but for know, just know Kaito is the perfect meld of our bloodline." Kairen says as Kai is led back in.

He stumbles over, sitting beside me. Kai lays his head on my shoulder, I get hem to eat.

We talk about the Djinn, captain Soto comes up. "Catching a Djinn is harder than steering a galleon upstream in a storm with a leaky hull. But let me try to articulate me words so that you can visualize it. Long ago, me crew aboard the Destiny's Bounty, the finest ship ever built. Save one other: Misfortune's Keep. Nadakhan the Djinn was the most feared pirate of the high seas. Since he was from another realm, his powers were unmatched. He and his crew were always a step ahead." Soto says.

Kai purks up. "The trick to catching a Djinn ain't be getting him into the vessel. It's making sure he don't poof away when you try to do it." I look at Kai. "I've done a lot of reading." I smile.

Soto nods. "The trick to catching a Djinn ain't be getting him into the vessel. It's making sure he don't poof away when you try to do it." He says.

Jay scoffs. "Ha! Easy. Just wish him into it." Kai smacks Jay upside the head.

"Easy? Everyone knows you can't wish for more wishes, you can't wish for love, and you can't wish to harm others. Wishing a Djinn into a teapot would most certainly fall into that category." Soto says.

The mechanic walks up and we duke it out. Afterwards, Soto is nowhere to be seen. "Kai, how do we defeat Nadakhan." Cole asks.

"The only way to slow a Djinn long enough to catch one is with the venom of a Tiger Widow. One drop is strong enough to kill a man or tire a Djinn, so he don't be poofing around." Kai clutches his head.

"Tiger Widow? I've never even heard of one of those. Where do we find one?" I ask, Kai shakes his head.

"You don't. They be the rarest of creatures, indigenous to only one island that's found on no map, but me own." Soto says, coming back.

Kai gets up, he heads to his cell. I watch as he collapses on the bed. Kairen and Nya shake their heads. "A five." Kairen says to Nya. "More like seven." Nya answers back.

We form a plan and get out with Soto, Kai and Kairen. At the shore of the prison, Soto tells us where the map is. He than looks at Nya.

"Wait, I suddenly remember why you look so familiar." Laughs. "Oh, my, that be a charm! By word, you're a spitting image of her." Soto says

"Of who?" Nya asks, Kai walks up. "Of Dilara, Nadakhan's beloved. She died shortly after Nadakhan was imprisoned." Kai says.

"So, am I a target." Nya asks. "Maybe. I need to get to the house, my study should have the information we need." Kai says.

We head out, Soto going his own way.