Chapter 13

Lloyd's p.o.v

The days that follow the while Djinjago were rough. Jay escaped uncaved, as did Nya. Kai has the worst of it. The beatings, shocks and burns that accrued remain. And it's bad.

I'm helping Kai in the bathroom, pulling off the old bandages. Damian and Leo walk in with the first aid kit. Taking the box, I peel the last bandage off.

It catches on some dried puss and blood, pulling a scab and Kai kisses. Kissing his cheek, I take twizers and pull the scabs and dead skin off. Kai whimpers each time, jerking when I pull near a nerve.

After that, Kai in swim shorts, I help hem sink down in the tub of Ebsion salt. Kai arches, hissing in pain, and slowly eases down to the water. As the sting subsides, I wash what skin is exposed.

Uncle Ronin walks in. "Still no sight of Maya and Ray." He says. A day after the whole SkyBound thing, Ray and Maya disolved at dinner. Turns out, the ones that had been around were the product of black magic.

So now we're on the hunt for the real Ray and Maya Smith. Kai uses the hand rail as I help hem stand up. Washing the salt off, I replace the bandages and Kai slips on a tank top.

He lays in bed and Victoria climes beside hem. Uncle Ronin touches my shoulder and leaves. Picking Jacob and Allison up, I set them on the bed. Climbing on my self, I cuddle with Kai.

Anther month rolls by and the wounds are almost healed. Putting cream on the forming scars, I wrap gaze around Kai's torso.

Nya and Jay come by, we're having a family get together. We go outside, Kai eases into a chair. I get the kids situated and hand Kai a plate.

We're all eatting when Nya pulls out a box wrapped up. She hands it to Kai, who looks at it. Kai opens the box, something wrapped in tissue paper. He unwarps it, covering his eyes.

"Your joking, right." Kai says. I look and it's an ultrasound. I see in infant about two months into development. "We already have a name. The first name will be April, the middle will be fools." It takes a split second til Kai is laughing.

"Thank god, I thought I was gonna have to castrate someone." Even I move back at that statement. "No offence Nya, your eightteen." Kai said. "You were sixteen." Jay says.

"Completely different, I'm a reproducing male. I don't decide when and how i get pregnant." Kai says. "Humm, good point." Nya said.

We have fun, the gang end up falling asleep in the space rooms.

Kai snuggles into me and I fall asleep.