Operation Land Ho!

I'm skipping TTH LAST RESORT, it follows the story line.

--------------

Kai's p.o.v

I'm dragged onto the deck by Dogshank. "Kai, oh my god." I look at Nya weakly. Raising a hand, I do our three finger salute.

Nya returns it as Nadakhan slams his fist into my back. I scream, blood escaping my mouth. "Stop, just stop. I'll do what you want..." "No Nya, I can (cough) take it." I say. Slowly, painfully, I stand up.

Monkey Wretch shoves me and I fall. Nadakhan uses the sword and hits me with the helt. I grasp the sword, he chucks me and I land far from the temple of airjitzu.

Crashing into a shack, I just lay there. My vision goes in and out but I get my senses and walk out. I see a new chunk of land coming up. Than I see Jay with a few people.

Flying over, my back is on fire. Jay waves at me as I slam hard into the ground. Skylar runs over, she gathers water using her element and touches my back.

The skin molds enough to stop the bleeding and I stand. "Nya's in the temple, she's being guarded." I say. "What can we do." Echo says.

"We need to get the Sword of Souls from Nadakhan. Free the people inside would give us an advantage in numbers." I groan as my back wrips open again. "Sorry, I'm not as good as healing." Skylar says.

We head to the temple, I slow everyone down so we agree to meet at the shack I was in. After a bit, Jay and the others come with the sword. I take it.

"There's two ways of getting stuck inside. One is for a Djinn to make you wish yourself and the other is to be struck." I begin. "Wow Kai, you know your history." Jay says.

"Confined to a wheelchair does that. Anyway. The hard part isn't getting captured by the blade, but getting out. There have been few who have ever escaped a Djinn entrapment, so I can't tell you what you'll find inside. But once you're there, you'll only have minutes until you fall under its enchantment and are forever trapped yourself." I say.

Jay rolls his eyes."thanks for the tip." I smack Jay upside the head. He owws. "Alright, in the event Jay doesn't make it back, we storm the temple and crash the wedding." I say, everyone nods.

Jay closes his eyes, I strike hem and Jay gets absorbed. The pirates see us and the others go. I curl my wings around the sword as the others fight. The group comes in, holding the door as the sword glows.

The shed explodes as the ninja and others are freed. I'm rocketed back, slamming into a statue. Falling, I land in a heap as the others get up.

Lloyd's p.o.v

Looking around, I see everyone but Kai and Nya. "Do we have everyone?" Uncle Wu asks. Jay goes to speak. "Where's Kai. Does Nadakhan still hold hem." I ask. Jay, Echo, and Skylar look around.

I see a patch of blue at the foot of a statue. Running to it, I slide at the Kemp form of my husband. Blood coats his back, a streak runs down the side of his face. I grasp Kai's hand, relieved when he squeezes it.

"I'm glad your back." Kai's voice is so weak. I gather energy, Kai grasps my hand. "Save...for hem....forget me.....save.....ny..Nya. Sa..sav.. (Kai hacks up blood.) Save.....n...ny..Nya..." Kai reaches up, kissing my cheek and falls limp.

I yell out in pain...begging that this ain't real. This can't be happening.

A glow surrounds us, it wraps around Kai. The energy is warm, it sinks into Kai. After a minute, Kai gasps for breath, breathing deep. Blood still flows from his nose and mouth but not as bad.

'Thank you, grandfather. Grandmother.' I pray, Jay voices all our thoughts.

"We have one more Ninja to save. Now who wants to crash a wedding?" I nod as Kai's whitish/blue eyes peek open. He holds a hand and I gently take it.

"Together....forever." He says. I smile.