Chapter 18

Dark Lloyd comes in every day for a week, multiple times and rapes me. Right now, I'm face down on the floor of the cell as Dark rapes me from behind.

He stills and cums once more, replacing the plug. He leaves after laughing. Hours later, Jay and Kai come in, force food and water down my throat and leave. Aside from that, I have no other human interaction.

Scraping sounds, I look around. A white wolf pads infront the bars, he slips inside, curling around and offers warmth. The next time Dark Lloyd comes in, the wolf growls, canines showing.

Dark smirks, rises a hand the the wolf is hit with a black ball. Dark Lloyd pins me down, slamming into my slit and I cry, begging hem to stop. In the middle of it, the urge to throw up comes like it has been lately.

The bail rises, I cry to get Darks attention, wiggling. Dark just gets a tighter hold on me. The bail comes and I throw up behind the mouth piece. With nowhere for it to go, I accidentally swallow it and it goes down the wrong way.

Coughing, gagging, I convulse, drowning on the bail. The muzzle is ripped off, rolled to my side, a fist beats my back and I cough the bail up. More follows as I empty my stomach.

Dark leaves, I curl up, sobbing as I know what's happening. Dark Lloyd returns, I'm sat up. "What's the meaning of this." He says.

"Pr....preg.....pregnant. I'm pre..pregnant." I studder. Dark smirks, cupping my belly. I try to move back but am unable. "He will make a fine heir." Lloyd says.

He leaves and I'm left alone. Wolf comes over, nuzzling me. "How do I get home." I ask hem, knowing the wolf won't understand. Wolf lays down, I curl into his belly and fall into a restless sleep.