Chapter 2- Norman's return: Flesh and blood

Oh no. Jackson killed him, I saw it. He snapped his neck. Shit, he didn't set him on fire though. Well, next time we do this, we do it right. Norman was a white, pale color, more than usual. Eyes were deep red. Underneath his eyes was purple-red color skin. His skin had purple splotches. He had been dead. Josh must've brought him back. He brought his hands up, his hood slid from his head. His hair was still as brown as it was when we killed him. His smile was evilly the same. We were about to run into trouble.

"Vanneka, assuming you didn't kill Josh, which was a mistake, He will bring back an army in, the next encounter. An army of many," He said as he stepped towards me. I caught a glimpse of something in his eyes. Sorrow maybe? I didn't know.

"I thought you were dead," I said with bravery. I wasn't scared. I wasn't about to let him terrify me. He grinned and turned away, looking back out the window.

"You didn't think Josh would let me die, he is stronger, he's been training, magic too, He brought me back, to help him, and seeing as though he isn't my only son," He paused turning to me, "I need my boys Vanneka, you can't keep them."

"Norman, I would love to see you try to take them from us, but I have things to get done, so if you wouldn't mind-"

"Vanneka, don't be too quick to throw this out, Jackson and Johnson will soon join us, both Josh and I are going to need them, and they will need us," He said as his hand fell from sticking it up in my face.

"The only thing you need is to get out of my room," I said as I stood inches from him. He smirked at me.

"Very well, I'll leave you to pack, just remember what I said," He said. I glared at him. He was annoying, wait he knew I was packing to leave.

"How do you know I'm packing," I asked he stopped before walking out the door. Did he think someone wouldn't see him? Well, they were in class.

"Word gets around in Cambria Vanneka, remember that," He said disappearing out the door. This was too strange. Way too strange.

Norman was back, yep. See, I knew something bad, lurked behind the door for me. It's always me that runs into trouble. Doesn't matter where I am, trouble follows me. And to be honest, I hated trouble. I hated it with a passion. I just wanted to leave in peace. I wanted to forget the mess with Josh and Norman. But it seemed as though, that wasn't going to happen. It didn't dawn on me that Norman got into my room, without being noticed. But when I did think of that, I wondered how he came in, unseen. Someone had to have seen him.

I pushed that out of my mind, he couldn't harm me anyway. He was harmless, being brought from the dead. He was probably trying to scare me. So, I ignored his well-being and began tugging my suitcase from my closet. This thing was the size of a half-baby bed. It was that big. And it had wheels. But usually, I carried it. So, I grabbed a few clothing materials, shoes, and accessories, and began neatly putting them in my case. My hair products went in last. Speaking of, I only used one specific product, Herbal Essence. The pink, of course. My hair naturally smelled Delicious. Which made me think of something, My make-up. I usually wore a bit of foundation, being pale and all, and some eyeliner, light on the bottom, and the top.

After packing, and being proud of myself, I went to the window to see outside. Nothing out of the ordinary, but that didn't mean anything, in Cambria. Here, everything was unnatural. The skies were getting darker though. As if night were upon us. Which sounded funny in my head. So of course I mentally laughed about it. It was only nine-thirty, in the morning, and the skies looked as though the sun had just set. Something was wrong with this weather change. It was only December 5th. Christmas break didn't start until The 19th. six days before Christmas. We went home for the holidays, usually, and we were supposed to go home for Christmas dinner, this time. We didn't go back until the fifth of January. Only because of the new year. The second was on a Friday, there was no sense in going one day and then having the weekend off.