|| Chapter 1: Umbrella ||

Cale's POV

"Aishhh Cale!!" Jungkook yelled to me. "Why can't you just stay away from me and leave me alone??" I'm used to his actions. Even when we were still kids, he always yells at me, that's why I'm used to every shouts he makes to me.

"Why?? You're the only one I want to be with!" And you're the only one I want to live with in the future!

"Don't you hear our classmates? They are calling you maid! Aren't you tired of hearing them?" I smiled.

"I didn't know you cared for me Jungkook~ And besides, whatever they say, I don't care because it's not true!" I said.

He grabbed his own hair, while making a fist. It's so obvious that he is really annoyed now. Before he started talking again, he sighed first.

"You're making me crazy Cale!! You are really annoying!! You're the most annoying person I've ever met!!!" He said as he turned his sight away from me.

"I know that Jungkook, and I can't even count how many times you already said that.. Why can't you just let me court you??" I said.

"Are you even in your senses? Why would I let a girl court me? It's been 10 years Cale.. 10 long years! Aren't you too tired of chasing me?"

"Yes it's already been 10 years, and you still don't like me!! Why can't you just accept meeee??"

Yes, what you've heard is true. It's been 10 long years since I have fallen for Kook. I don't know why I fall really hard in him! And I suppose, every girl in the campus also likes him!

Who would not like this man? He is tall, handsome, smart, talented, member of the basketball team, and also rich and famous! He even has a fan club here in the school..

Let me introduce him. He is Jeon Jungkook. Son of the famous Engineer Jeon Man-Won, the CEO of Jeon's Group of Companies. Well, obviously, Jungkook is the heir of Jeon's Empire. His mom, Engineer Jeon Ae Ra, who also takes place in the company, really takes a good care to him.

Their company is one of the most famous companies in South Korea, that's why most companies really want to hold shares with their company, as they were indeed successful! They entertain really good clients in terms of hotel and resorts managements.

I really don't know how I fell for him that hard, but what I only know is that It's love at first sight! Yes, pfffttt.. We we're still like 5 years old back then.

Jungkook really had a good smile especially when it comes to his fans. Every girl have already daydreamed about him! Even he plays basketball, his sweats makes him even hotter! And even if he is already filled with his sweats, he still smells so good!!!

There's even this one time when one of our schoolmate begged him for his autograph. Of course, Jungkook agreed. He wrote his signature in the girl's notebook. But before he could walk away, the girl begged him again for a hug, and after Jungkook hugged her, all of us didn't realized that the girl is now shaking because she couldn't believe that Jungkook would hug her! She was brought to the clinic as she went unconscious after Jungkook hugged her.

Not like other boys, Jungkook is different! He doesn't care if he is famous, or rich, or handsome. But he also don't realize that everytime he walks and talks, all the girls just want to ran in him!

"J-Just shut up Cale!!" He said as his face already went red. I bet he is shy in me~ He should just be! He is so lucky for a girl like me, chase him for ten long years!

"If you don't stop, I will tell your mom to go somewhere in the world where I'll not see you!" The students turned at him as he shouted slightly loud.

"Y-Yahhh, That's too much Jungkook! I even offered myself to you now! I've been crazy all these years just for you to accept me! I even did all my best so that it will be easy for you! Is it so hard to just accept me as your girlfriend??"

"Do you want my response? Fine.. I want to let you know, that I DON'T LIKE YOU! AND I WILL NEVER EVER LIKE YOU!!! SO JUST STOP!" I was blanked by his words.

"W-Wait Jungkook.. I'm not pressuring you!! You have all the time to think first-"

"You're just wasting both our times Cale.." I grabbed his arms, not letting him to walk away but he shooked my hands.

After that, he left me here in the soccer field. As I watched him as he go away, I felt something dripping in my clothes.

It was already raining. I looked up into the sky and started ranting.

"Seriously?? You even made it rain when he left me??? You're so mean!!!!" I shouted while the rain continued dropping in my body. "Why are you like that Jungkook?? I did my very best to get you!! How can I even reach youuu!!??"

I wiped my face even though it can't help with the fact that I'm already wet. Including my shoes, bag, everything in me.

But I stopped wiping my self when I saw a peach umbrella above me.

"U-Umbrella??" Before I could move my sight into the person holding the umbrella, the person suddenly spoke.

"How can you reach me when you don't even know my feelings?" As I heard that voice, my heart skipped a beat. I already knew who that person is, and that was one of the happiest moment of my life!

"Y-Yah.. Faster let's go! I don't want to be wet!!" He said as I turned to him and then hugged him tightly!!

"C-Caleee!! What are you doing?? My clothes are getting wet!!" He said but I still stayed at him, hugging him tightly while smelling him. He is still smells so gooddd even if he is already wet!!

"I love you Jungkook!!" I said to him as I still hugged him in the moment. I know he will not say it back to me, but soon.. Soon! You will say that to me Jungkook!!

"Come on! Let's go!! You're driver is already waiting for you!!" He said as I raised my head on him. Of course I raised my head because he is taller than me.

"Why don't you just come with us??" I said as I am still hugging.

"I have my own car Cale.. Now, get off of me and just bring this umbrella! I'm just going to use my hoodie.." He said in low tone. I didn't have any choice so I just grabbed the umbrella then he used his hoodie to prevent from getting wet even though he is already wet because of me.

We went where my driver parked, of course in the parking area. Jungkook started walking away from me."Goodbye Jungkook!! Take careee!! Don't catch a cold!!" I yelled at him as he continued walking fastly. Even in the back view, he is still looking so handsome!!

"Ms. Kim! You should dry up first!!" My driver said as he began wiping me up with a towel.

"Noooo!! Hyun Ahjussi! Jungkook's smell is still on my clothesss!! Don't wipe it!!!" I said to my driver as I grabbed the towel he was holding.

He started the engine. It's still raining heavily. I opened the car window, and my driver yelled to me. "Ms. Kim! You'll get wet again!!" I didn't mind what he said.

"JEON JUNGKOOOOKKKK!! I LOVE YOUUUUUU!!!!" I shouted outside the car, not minding all the people who heard me.