|| Chapter 25: Loved You ||

Jungkook's POV

1 month later...

"Cale.. Are you really gone already??? Hmmm??" I talked to the sky while feeling and sensing the breeze of the wind. I can still see the sun setting down through the glimpse of the sea.

I still can't forget the last time when me and Cale went here on our secret place. The time when we spent a night here, gazing at the stars in the sky, the time when I cupped her cheeks and told her to remember what I said. The time when I ruffled her hair again and again. Hahaha!!

"Did you really thought I didn't know that you like me ruffling your hair Cale?? Whenever I ruffle your hair, you always felt like your heart is about to explode when I look at your eyes!! Even today, I want to ruffle your hair and see your the same reaction!!! Hahaha!!" I miss her laughs. I miss her reactions. I miss her scent, her presence. I missed everything about her! "C-Can't you c-come back Cale??" I kept talking to myself even I know she is already gone. But, I don't know if she is really gone. I can still feel her presence! I can still feel that she is always here!

"Did you know that I bought you some flowers? I decided to buy you the most expensive flowers from the flower shop.. I actually bought 8 bouquets!! 8 different kinds of flowers.. I didn't know what flower you like so I just bought all the bouquets left on the shop.." I stared at the flowers beside me.

Yeah, I bought eight bouquets for her. I want to place it into her tombstone later.

"Why did you left me C-Cale??" I controlled my tears. I won't let my tears fall again anymore, but I couldn't anything and just let them fall through my face. "It hurts like hell.. Do you know that?? Hmmm??" I continued beaming while I touched my ring again. This was the only most precious and memorable thing that Cale has left me. I can still see the cute heart sign on the center of the ring.

"I r-really miss you C-Cale.. I really really miss y-you!!" I continued caressing the ring as flashbacks continuously keep flashing in my mind. "I really m-miss how you call me K-Kook and Kookie.. I r-really miss when you give m-me drinks a-after my every p-practice.." I felt my heart shattered into pieces as those words left my mouth. "I love you Cale, and I always loved you.."

"I t-thought you're going to w-wait for me until I c-come back here.." I sighed again and continued. "B-But... But you l-left me i-instead.." I took off the ring from my finger as I played with it. "T-The pain... The p-pain is killing me C-Cale.. I don't w-want to forget y-you.."

I continued playing with the ring. I grabbed the necklace which I was wearing right now, I took it off from my neck. I take the old pendant of the necklace, and replaced the pendant with the ring. I grabbed the old pendant and throw it somewhere God knows where it landed. I place the necklace back and continued playing the ring pendant on my neck.

"Do y-you still remember when I said I need to say something very important to you after I come back?? Hmmm??" I smiled when I remembered how I said that to her that day.

"After I come back here, I'll say something really important to you.."

"Why don't you just tell it to me right now??"

"I... I-I'm still not r-ready.."

"But I'll come back as soon as possible okay? So you should really wait for me. The day when I come back, you should be at my house okay?"

"D-Do you still r-remember that Cale??" I wiped the tears on my cheeks.

"Do y-you know that the really important thing I'll say to you is that, 'I love you very much, and I'll not let you go anymore'?" The tears were still rolling down my cheeks even though I'm wiping it with my bare hands. "The day when I f-found out you're gone, I r-really felt guilty.."

"I really felt guilty because I let you ran to me all those days when I already liked you and loved you. I let you chase me when I already knew to myself that I already like you.."

"Pfftt.. I'm so selfish... I miss you so much Cale... I m-miss the times we spent together.. When we ate together, when I bought the necklace.." I smiled when I suddenlt remembered something again.

"I'm sorry for lying to you this whole time Cale.. Actually, that necklace I bought was really for you.. I'm sorry I lied that it's for Jung Ae. And I also lied when I said to you that it's too long for Jung Ae that's why I just gave it to you.. I bought that necklace for you, and only for you.." My hands still didn't left at the ring which was already the pendant of my necklace. I'm still touching it, caressing it while thinking of Cale.

I still want to see you Cale.. I really want to see you again..

I know you love me Cale, but you have no idea how I loved you more than you thought..