|| Chapter 9: Forehead Kiss ||

We were now both walking here late at night in the beach. Feeling the nice breeze of the sea, as the winds touched in our skin. I really felt very comfortable and safe when I'm with Kook.

This is the best moment that I've experienced so far! Walking here in the beach with Kook. He cleared his throat as I turn my gaze on him. Even though it's already dark, I can still see his face, his perfect features, his eyes, nose, his adam's apple~

"Kim Cale.." He finally spoke. "Do you have anything to say?" He said as I can sense his ears are turning red. But I didn't want to say something. I just want to enjoy this moment, walking with him while holding our hands together. "Nothing.. I'm already contented by the moment right now" I said as I smiled at him, suddenly moving my sight to both our hands.

"So, listen to me.." He said as he signaled me to sit down here in the bench near the beach. "Y-You need to take care of yourself.." He spoke. "You should always be careful all the time.." He sound so worried. "B-Because, not all the time, I am there to help you." He stared at me as he continued speaking.

"J-Just.. Be careful, okay??" He said as he moved his stare to the moon.

"But, I want you to take care of me.." I mumbled out. "I want you to protect me.." I said as he was still glaring at the moon. "I don't want anybody else. Only you, Jeon Jungkook..." I said.

"Yes, I will.." He said. "But, please.." I made a confused face as he continued. "Please, remember always to take a good care for yourself.. I really mean it! Don't let anyone touch you like I do, don't let anyone carry you or embrace you like I do.." I really felt my heart pumping so fast as I heard those words from Jungkook. Is he finally in love with me?? "Not all the time, I am there to help you, or protect you.." He said. "So promise me, you should learn to protect yourself.. Okay??"

"Promise me that, C-Cale.." He murmured, and nodded at him. "Yes I will.." I responded him. And both of us smiled.

"Good girl.." He said as he ruffled my hair. OH GOSH WHAT'S THIS SCENE?? Ohhhhh Jungkook is sooooo sweeeettt!!

And then that moment had ended when both of us went back to the room. Before he could leave my room, he bid goodbye to me. "Goodnight.." He said as I hugged him. And after that, he kissed me!!! BUT only in my forehead..

Forehead?? Still my forehead? Seriously??? How about my lipsss~ My lips are still waiting to kiss for ten years Kook~~

He then waved his hand to me as he closed the door, and I placed myself down on my bed as I thought.

That moment is one of the best moments in my life with Kook!!