|| Chapter 7: His Property ||

"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM??" I heard Jungkook's voice, as he was about to punch the boy again. But luckily, Uncle Man Won held Jungkook.

"You thought I didn't saw what you did? Don't you ever lay your dirty hands on her!" Jungkook said again while the boy's lips are bleeding because of Jungkook's punch. He just hurriedly ran away from us while I'm still deep in my thoughts what just happened.

As I was still looking at the wound in my legs, Jungkook went to me and HE CARRIED ME!!! HE CARRIED ME BRIDAL STYLE!!! I don't know but I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach! It even surpassed the pain that I felt in my legs! My heart is beating so fast right now as I was staring Jungkook's sweaty face as he carried me.

"Careless!!" He whispered to me.

"The next time you trip, make sure you are always beside me! Only beside me, and not anyone else!!" Is he concerned for me?? Really?? I can really sense it!!

He continued walking until we finally arrived at the car. And then Uncle Man Won started the engine.

"Cale, are you okay?" Uncle asked me.

"I'm o-"

"She's just okay.." Jungkook cutted me.

"Do you know those guys earlier?" Uncle asked me again.

"N-"

"Of course she doesn't know them!!" Jungkook cutted me again!!

"They must be some pervs.. They can't just hold every girls legs and pretends they cared for them but all they want is girls' body.." I heard Uncle as he chuckled.

"That's why that guy deserves my fist!" Jungkook said as he made a fist in his hands. Is he still angry?

"Hmm, son... I understand what you feel.. I know you just want to protect your girl, but you should've punched him not too strong! Now, that guy's nose is bleeding.." Uncle Man Wol said.

"M-My girl?? Of c-course not Dad!! It's n-not like that!!! I j-just did that b-because.." I stared at Jungkook but somehow, he looked away. "W-What if he d-did that to J-Jung Ae? He s-should lear-rn to r-respect g-girls so that girls will n-not e-experience that ki-ind of t-things which i-is unaccep-ptable because g-girls should be r-respected and n-not just e-easily be don-ne like t-that!!"

"Huhhh??" I murmured as I didn't get what he was trying to say.

"J-JUST SHUT UP!!" He shouted as he stood up and went to outside.

"What's your problem??" I said as I just let him go outside as I didn't know what he was talking about.

"Cale, just understand him okay? You know that boy.. He just doesn't want his properties to be touched by others~" Uncle said as he winked. Gosh!! This family!!

I just smiled as I moved my eyes onto my knee, which was now bleeding, but it's not really big. I didn't touch it so that I would not feel any pain, and I just calmed myself instead as I sigh. Because of my carelessness, we didn't get to continue our jog.

We finally arrived at the resthouse. "Because of your careless movements, we didn't enjoy our jog!" I turned my head down as I felt really guilty why my idiotness tripped down on the floor. "What were you thinking when you were jogging? Huh?"

"J-Jungkook, even me I didn't like what happened!!" I answered him. "Why d-did you ran fast.. I tried t-to reach you that's w-why-"

"SO YOU'RE TELLING ME IT'S MY FAULT??" His tone were now louder as ever. "YOU KNOW? MAYBE YOU'RE JUST TOO DESPERATE TO SHOW OF YOUR SKIN TO THAT GUYS! YOU MEANED TO TRIP YOURSELF SO THAT GUY WILL TOUCH YOU?? THAT'S WHAT YOU LIKE! RIGHT??" As he finished borbarding those words to me, I felt some tears were about to fall on my cheeks as those words really striked into my heart. I didn't thought that's what he thinks about me. For ten years! For that ten long years, that's what he thinks of me?

"S-So that's h-how you s-see me? A-Am I l-like that t-to y-you?? F-For ten long years?? Y-You still d-didn't realized h-how I l-loved you f-for that t-ten years??" I said as tears continued dripping onto my cheeks. I wiped it hurriedly as I don't want to cry in front of this man.

I attempted to stand up in myself so that I could get back to my room but Jungkook suddenly kneel down in front of me, facing his back in me. "W-What are you d-doing??" I asked him with full of confusion. I still can't hide the fact that I'm very disappointed for what he said to me.

"Y-You'll just m-make your c-condition worse.. so j-just ride o-on my back.." He said but I didn't mind him. I tried to walk again but he grabbed my hands. "I SAID YOU'LL JUST MAKE YOUR CONDITION WORSE!" He said as he placed both my hands hugging his back, so that I can piggyback ride him. "I'll j-just carry you like t-this.." He grabbed me as both of us went upstairs.

See??? I am right!!! Jungkook still cares for me!!! Did he already realized how much I loved him???? AHHHHHHHH!!