|| Chapter 11: Necklace ||

Cale's POV

We just arrived here in the mall. My hands were in Jungkook's arms, and he just let me did that to him. I really didn't thought that Jungkook would really call me for a dinner~

"Where should we eat?" He asked me. "You should decide since you're the one who will treat me~" I answered him.

"Let's go there first!!" He said as he grabbed my hand, walking towards the jewelry shop. "Why are we here??" I asked him.

"I want to buy something... for someone" I rolled my eyes as I heard him. Ahhhhh!!! For who is he buying thatttt?? "What do you think looks very beautiful?" He said as he placed his hands on my shoulder. He's behind me.

"Omg! Is that Jeon Jungkook? The heir of Jeon Empire??" I heard someone talked. "Yes, you're right! And also the son of the famous Engineer Jeon Man-Won!! OMG! We are so lucky that he visited our shoppp!!" I moved my sight to the two saleslady, talking about Jungkook.

"But who is that girl he's with? Is she his girlfriend??" The saleslady said. "I don't know.. Maybe she is.. But maybe she is also not!" My eyebrows furrowed as I heard them talk about me.

"Kookieeee~ For whom will you give the necklace??" I said as I was about to turn around him, but he tightened his grip on my shoulders and I just stayed in my place. "I u-uhh, just pick first!! Choose what you like! I mean, choose what necklace would really be nice.." He said and I just picked whatever necklace landed in my hand. I pointed to a cheap necklace with a pearl pendant.

"You sure??" Jungkook asked me, and I just nodded unknowingly. "Miss, can I please check that one??" I thought he was going to pick what I pointed, but he picked that one gold necklace with an infinity pendant and a small heart beside it. I admit, it is nice.. But it would be much more nice if it's for me~

"It's nice right?" He said while holding the necklace.

"Just tell me.. For whom is it???" I said as I crossed my arms in front of him.

"It's for the girl who is very important to me.." WHO IS IT?? Is it me?? Or someone else?? DOES HE ALREADY HAVE A GIRLFRIEND? Oh, please no...

"It's for Jung Ae!!" He said, and I sighed in relief. It's a good thing then if it's for Jung Ae.. She's still a little girl uwu~ I bet she will like the necklace..

"She was really good in school these days.. She always shows us her good marks and also her arts.. I'm really proud of her!" He said as he gave the necklace back at the cashier and bought it. "I'll take that!" He said to the cashier. "Thank you for visiting our Jewelry shop Mr. Jeon!!" The cashier said, and Jungkook just smiled at them.

I just saw Jungkook winked at the cashier, and I made a mad face at Jungkook. "What?~" He said playfully. "What about me?? Buy me also!!!" I said as I grabbed his arms back to the jewelry shop. "Why? Besides, you are also rich! You can buy that yourself.." He mumbled while smiling, "HMP!!" I hummed and crossed my arms and started walking away from him. But of course it's just a playful argue of us! I don't want Kookie to be mad at meee~ He grabbed my hand as I was about to speak. "Go-"

"Let's eat Cale!!" He said as we started walking, finding for a place to eat. "What about here?? Or maybe there?" He said and I just nodded at him. Of course he should be the one who'll choose! It's his treattt! And my date~

"Let's just eat here.." He ended his sentence with a sigh and we both entered the restaurant. As we started eating, I couldn't help but to stare at Jungkook's Face! His cute eyes, his perfect nose, his little bunny mouth~ All about him is perfect!! And I would be really lucky if he will accept me!!

"What's wrong? Is there something on my face??" He said before drinking the juice that he ordered.

"Your game.. Next week huh.." I said as I continued eating. "Ahh yes.. It will be next week.." He said as he ate a spoonful of rice.

"Excuse me, ma'am, sir, this is the Strawberry flavored Ice cream!!" Both me and Jungkook's attention went to the waiter. He placed the icecream in our table and I smiled at Kookie.. He knows well what's my favorite icecream flavor!! "Thank you!" Jungkook said back to the waiter.

"You really know what's my favorite flavored Icecream huh!!" I teased him as I grabbed my spoon and ate a spoonful of strawberry icecream. "Oh really? Strawberry is your favorite icecream flavor?" He said, teasing me back. "I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW MY FAVORITE ICECREAM FLAVOR! REMEMBER WHEN YOU ASKED MY FATHER ABOUT THAT WHEN WE WERE STILL SEVEN-" He placed his right hand onto my mouth, preventing me from talking. "Yah! Your voice is too loud!!" He said and took his hand back from my mouth.

"That's why you shouldn't play with me~" I smiled and continued eating the icecream. Strawberry was always my favorite flavor! Anything that tastes like strawberry! But it's the opposite for the real strawberry.. I really hate strawberries but I love strawberry flavored things! I don't know why~ Even all my birthday cakes! Since I was a year old till now, my cake is always strawberry flavored! So now that you know, if you want to buy me some desserts and stuffs, make sure it's strawberry flavored! I love Strawberry flavored icecream, strawberry flavored cake, strawber- "Strawberry flavored Fries?" I raised my head to Jungkook who was talking. Is he talking to me? OMG did he read my mind???

"W-What?" I stuttered, thinking that he read my mind. "I said do you want strawberry flavored Fries? I know a store who sells that kind of fries.. " I smiled widely as I immediately grabbed my bag from the chair. "Yes! Yes!! Where is it?" Kook smiled. He payed the food and stood up directly.

While we were walking, I suddenly thought about Jungkook's play. Yes, his basketball game in Europe.. It's really next week.. I sighed thinking that it would be really on my birthday.. Whyyy? God whyyyyy??? Why did it have to be my the same date as my birthday??? It's the first time Jungkook won't be here in my birthday since the day I met him..

"Kookie.." He turned his head to me. "Yeah?" He answered. "What about my birthday? Do you really can't go to my birthday??" I said sadly at him. Jungkook will not attend on my birthdayyyyyyy..

"What time will you celebrate your birthday?" I suddenly had hope when he asked me what time. Why? Will he attend at my birthday?? Reallyyy?? Even though he will go at Europe???

"If you start the party at 9:00pm, then maybe I could follo-"

"REALLLYYYY?? YOU'RE GOING TO ATTEND AT MY BIRTHDAY PARTY????" I said while my eyes were really widened about what he said! Oh my God!! Even though he still didn't fimished his sentence, I knew it! He can go! HE CAN GOOOO!!!

"Yeah, since my flight is on 10:00pm at August 25.. So maybe I could still attend the party beforeha- " OWEMJIIIII!! AS SOON AS I HEARD HIM SAID THAT, I HUGGED HIM TIGHTLYYY! "I thought you really can't go st my birthday since you had to leaveeee!!" I said while sniffing perfume on his chest, which is so pleasant and manly!

"Unless you'll start you're party at 10:00 pm.. Then I couldn't go-"

"NO!! I will start my party at 7! 7:30 am!!! No.. 7:00pm is better!! You should go at my party before 7:00pm! Okayyy??" Jungkook smiled at me and- OH GOD HERE HE GOES AGAIN!! HIS DEADLY MOVE! He ruffled my haiiiirrrrrr!!!

"Okay then.. Come on and we should buy your fries!" He said and I held his hand. Both of us moved our sight to out hands, and Jungkook just let them be. We started walking till we arrived at the store.

This moment will be really Unforgettable!!!