|| Chapter 16: Mom Naeun ||

Cale's POV

Tomorrow will be my birthday. And also Jungkook's Departure. I just can't!!! Jungkook wil be leaving meeee!!

"Cale.. After you eat, let's go to my closet room okay? I widened my eyes. Mom Naeun said that to me. Both of us were still eating breakfast. Mom Naeun's Walk-in closet is so big! That's what our maids said. I still didn't saw her walk-in closet since the day I was born. I am scared. What if she will scold me if I enter the closet? She didn't even askes me once if I want to see her closet room. And because this is the first time I'll be seeing her closet, I'm so excited!

"Let's go?" She said as she grabbed my hand. OMG! Is her walk-in closet has animals? Does it have a fountain? A dog??? A shower?????

My eyes were moving everywhere as there were really many gowns and dresses on my stepmoms big closet room! It was filled with Jewelries and Shoes and Bags and all things that a women needs! The room was painted in a gold and silver paint! Mom Naeun's Walk-in Closet is much more luxirious than the master's bedroom!

My attention went to my stepmom when she called me. Mom Naeun showed me a very beautiful gown with a gloves in it! And also shoes!! Oh Goddd!! How I wish that's mineee!! The gown is very luxurious and prepossessing!

The color of the gown was Baby Blue, so as the gloves and shoes. I was amazed by the gown as it was filled with diamonds on the bottom and it was a tube type of gown! I can imagine myself wearing it! Oh Goddd please please! Let me wear that gown please! If I wear it, I will really look like a princess!!

"Do you like it?" Mom Naeun asked me. Why is she asking me? Is it for me? Oh pleaseee pleaseee!! I nodded quickly as as my eyes were still exploring the gown. "You will wear it at your birthday party tomorrow. Do you like it??" I smiled widely when I realized what my stepmom said to me! I AM WEARING THE GOWN IN FRONT OF ME! OH GODDD Thank you for fulfilling my wishhhh!! Ahhh!! I'm very happyyyy!! I'll be wearing that on my birthday party!

"Yes!! Yes Mom Naeun! I like it!! No.. I LOVE ITTT!!" I hugged Mom Naeun so tight!!

"We will go to mall today. We will shop for you jewelries.." But I grabbed her hand. "I can just borrow your jewelries!!" Mom Naeun just smiled and answered back. "It's your 16th birthday tomorrow baby so you should have new jewelries to wear! We will buy the most expensive ones and the most attractive ones! So go and hurry up grab your things and let's go!!" But before I could leave the room, I suddenly remembered something. I decided to ask Mom Naeun about it.

"But Mom Naeun, will d-dad arrive tomorrow? Will he attend my birthday party? Can he??" Mom Naeun didn't smile and instead, she placed her hands onto my shoulders. "I'm sorry Cale.. But your father is very busy with his work. Maybe he can't go here. But you're still happy right? Because I'm here.." Mom Naeun smiled. I couldn't do anything so I just forced myself to smile as I moved my head down.

It's not the first time that my dad couldn't go to my birthday. It's the second time. The last time, my father couldn't go also because he had some business to finish in Japan. So it's only my stepmom who helped me in my birthday party.

"Don't worry dear.. You and your dad will meet sooner. Both of you will have a very peaceful life up there.." Mom Naeun continued grazing her hands into my soft hair. I raised my head as I didn't understand what she said. "What do you mean mom?" She just smiled again.

"Nothing.. Just enjoy yourself right tomorrow while you're still having the happiest days of your life.." I raised my eyebrows as I didn't understand what my stepmom said again. Mom Naeun chuckled and beamed again. "Hurry and grab your things now so that we can leave and buy what you want." I went to my room upstairs so that I could change my clothes.

___ ___ ___

Before I went downstairs, I grabbed my phone first and called Jungkook! "Kook!!!!"

"Yeah?" Jungkook answered me in a very manly tone. But well, his voice is always so manly and hot!

"Let's go out! Let's go to the mall!!" I said happily.

"What are we going to do there?" He asked.

"I'll buy something!!"

"Where's your driver??" He asked again.

"Ahhh.. I want you to come with meee!!" I said again to him. It was yesterday when we saw each other but I already miss him so much today!

"Okay.. Let's meet in the mall." I smiled. He can't resist me!! I hurriedly went downstairs so that me and my stepmom can finally leave.

"Mom Naeun! Is it okay if Jungkook will go with us?" I asked Mom Naeun but I was confused when she gave me money. "I'm sorry dear Cale but I can't go with you today.. Just buy what you want with the money okay? Also buy me some jewelries. The expensive ones okay? And make sure all of them are gold.." Mom Naeum said as she went back to her room.

I just went inside my car and asked Mr. Hyun
"Hyun Ahjussi!! To the mallll!!" I yelled happily, pointing at the front in the car. "Okay Ms. Cale!" Mr. Hyun said as he finally started the engine.