|| Chapter 14: Just Wait ||

Cale's POV

I woke up as I saw the sun's reflection on my windows. My eyes were still half closed as I was still so sleepy. But then I remembered yesterday's incident. I remembered how Jungkook carried me again in bridal style! I remember how he was terrifiied when he saw me in the comfort room. I remembered how he kissed my forehead!!

"Ohh? Why is Ms. Kim smiling??" The maid teased me. I didn't realized I was smiling the whole time while the scenes keep flashing on my mind! My cheeks became tomato red as I looked at my maid. "Nothing ahjumma.. Hehe" I just murmured out to the maid, Yerim Ahjumma. I didn't know she was standing beside my bed.

Yerim was still looking at me with that teasing face and I was so shyyyy!!! "Ahhh Ahjumma! Stop looking at me like that!!" I said to her as both of us laughed together. Yerim ahjumma is also another maid who is close to me.

"Okay Ms. Kim! You're mother said you'll both eat breakfast today together.." Yerim Ahjumma said. I just nodded and she went out from my room. As I started washing up, I remembered Jungkook again.

He comforted me when I was in my weakest spot a that time! It's because of my phobia, AISH!

It's because of that time when my family and Jungkook's family had a vacation for a celebration of Uncle Man Won's company party. The reason why I was nowhere to be found that time is because I thought Jungkook was in the bench below the tree. I saw him! But I'm not sure if it was him or not! I wanted to go to him so I went to the bench. I ran and ran until I realized I didn't know where I am right now. The rain is continuously dripping and I was now starting to sob. I didn't know what to do! I don't know where I am right now! Until I heard the thunderstorms. It was really loud. I was sobbing, crying. I sat down and hugged my knees as I continued crying at that time. I just hope they will find me wherever I am. And luckily, after few minutes, they found me. But it was too late because right at that time, I already had the phobia of thunder sounds.

"Excuse me, Ms. Kim.. Mrs. Kim is already waiting for you downstairs." I heard the maid said. "I'll hurry up!!" I talked back as I am now changing to my school uniform.

*Time Skip*

I was trying to find Jungkook. It's already 4pm and I'm sure Jungkook's practice is already finished! I'm holding the banana milk that I'll be giving to him. I was really happy because he is always accepting the drink that I'm always giving to him after every practice!

"You're already here?" I jumped as I heard his voice. I gave him the banana milk as I continued staring st him! Still so manly and hot! OH THERE HE IS AGAIN! HIS SWEATS RUNNING ON HIS NECK! AHHHHHH..

"Are you okay??" He sent me a worried glare and I smiled to him. "Seeing you like that? It's just making me worse!!" I joked. But it's true though! Who would be okay seeing at his condition right now? He is so hotttt!! Like, LOOK AT HIS SWEATS DRIPPING IN HIS BODYYY!! He is so wet because of his sweats!

"Yah, Stop joking around! Are you really okay?" He asked again. Before I could answer him, both of us saw Jimin with two girls on his sides. He and his girls are walking towards us. "Oh! Baby Cale!!" Jimin waved at me and I also waved back. I can see the jealousy of the girls beside him, so as Jungkook!

"Jimin, go away here and continue playing with your girls. And don't talk with Cale." Jimin chuckled as soon as he heard what Jungkook said. Well, that's my Kookie! Jungkook is just protective over me and he is right! Jimin should go away from us! Hehe..

"OoooOoooOooohh! Jungkookieee are you that protective over your little Cale?"

I suddenly saw Jungkook's ears reddened and I smiled at what Jimin said. Jungkook shotted Jimin with a cold glare as Jimin continued talking. "Don't worry Jungkook.. when we arrive there in Europe, I will introduce you to my chicks there. I know someone who's very beautiful! And guess what? She is a model!"

My eyebrows furrowed. I shotted an angry glare at Jimin. "Ohh, Calm down Cale.. Hahaha!" Jimin laughed as he saw my reaction. "Shut up Jimin. I am not like you, and I will never let myself be the same like you.." Kookie said and Jimin laughed so hard beford he continued talking. "Well, let's see about that! But don't forget what I said.. I also know someon-"

"Shut up Jimin!! Jungkook is not interested for that girl you are talking about!!" I yelled at him. BUT JIMIN JUST CHUCKLED! I was about to burst my words to Jimin but I felt Jungkook's hands on mine.

"We'll go somewhere.." Jungkook said to me. Where? Where are we both going? Is it just the two of us?

"Wahhhh.. Where are you both going?? Yah Jungkook don't forget to use condom! Be safe!!" Jungkook shotted an angry glare at Jimin again but he just laughed.

"Where are we going Kook?" I asked him as I was so curious where we're going.

"Just wait until we arrive"