|| Chapter 21: Real Kiss ||

My birthday party really ended so well. It's already 9:00pm and Jungkook is going to leave now. Even though their flight is still on 11:00pm, they still needs to leave early incase. They'll go together with his basketball teammates, including Jimin. Aishhh that crazy guy!! I just really hope he won't introduce my Kookie to other girls!! HMP!!!

The school bus is already here in our house, because the school bus needs to get all the basketball players before 10:00pm, and the reason why the bus is here in our house is because Jungkook is here, and some of my classmates and schoolmates are also here in my birthday party.

"I wish you a big big good luck Kookie!! Make sure to win the game okay??" I blurted out as both me and Jungkook are standing stiffledly.

"Don't forget what I said okay? Take care till I come back.." He ruffled my hair with his handssss and then HE HUGGED MEEEE!! Very tighttt!!! I also hugged him back so tight like a teddy bear!! I will miss him SO MUCH!

"I love you Jungkook!!" I said to him whilst both of us heard his coach calling his name already.

"I love you too Cale.." AND MY WORLD TURNED UPSIDE DOWN AS I HEARD JUNGKOOK SAID THOSE WORDS TO ME.

Before I could even react and say something, HE KISSED ME! JEON JUNGKOOK KISSED ME!! Not in the cheeks!! Well, also not in the forehead!! BUT IN MY LIPSSSSSSS!!!!!!! AHHHHH THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY GUFT I'VE EVER GOT!!

His very plump lips touched with mine as I felt his hands grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him. I stiffled from his kiss but I controlled myself and also kissed him back. I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach as I still couldn't believe both of us finally kissed!

"Take care Cale.." And that was the last words I heard after he parted his lips away from me. He ruffled my hair again and I'm still not in myself! I slowly touched my lips with my bare hands, as I realized Jungkook is already walking away from me!

"J-Jeon Jungkook!! You k-kissed meeee!!!!!!" I yelled at him and he smiled and waved at me before getting inside the school bus. I think I'm the happiest girl on Earth right now!! AHHHHHHH JEON JUNGKOOK KISSED ME ON THE LIPS!!!!

___ ___ ___

I walked back to the backyard as my hands still didn't left from my lips. I still remember how Jungkook kissed me! AHHHHHHH did he really kissed me?? I really couldn't believe it!! Jeon Jungkook kissed me!!

"Ahhh!!" I yelled as I felt someone grabbed my arms and hid me behind the plants.

"WHO ARE YO-" I stop talking when I sae the person in front of me. And as I saw the person, I'M CAN REALLY FEEL THAT I'M THR HAPPIEST GIRL ON EARTH!!! Tears were about to form in my eyes as I couldn't believe.

"D-Dad.." I sobbed as I saw him again, in my birthday!! He arrived at my birthday!! I am so happy right now but I can see the horror in my father's eyes.

"C-Cale.. Listen t-to me okay??" His hands were in my both shoulders and he was so serious. I just realized that his clothes were filled with blood. "D-Dad, why are we hiding in the plants? And why a-are you wearing a h-halloween c-costume??" I asked him as I was too confused. Is he going to surprise all of us?? Omg, dad is so smart! Hahaha!!

"N-No Cale, Listen to m-me first!!" I stopped my smile as I saw my dad was so dead serious. He tightened his grip on my shoulders. Why? Why is he like this? I am scared now.. Did something happen??

"Okay C-Cale.. We n-need to get out o-of here as s-soon as possible..." My eyebrows furrowed as I couldn't understand him. But exactly! What he said is right! We need to get out here from the plants! My gown is also itching me!!

"I'm so s-sorry princess.. I'm r-really sorry I h-have to get y-you out of here..." I stiffled from the ground when I saw my dad crying. W-Why is he crying?? I don't understand!!

"D-Dad.. What d-do you mean?? P-Please tell me!! T-Tell me everything d-dad!" I said as I cupped my dad's face. I also started to cry as my dad is nor crying so hard.

"I m-missed you C-Cale!! I really r-really missed y-you!! I'm r-really sorry princess.." I hugged my dad as he was still crying so hard. I comforted him even though I still can't understand what's happening. Did something happen with his business? It's really the first time I saw my dad crying, and I couldn't help but also to cry as ny heart shattered into pieces when I also saw him cry.

"It's all because of that money!! IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF THAT DAMN MONEY!!!" My dad said as he hugged me again so tight. I also hugged back my dad. What money?? What does he mean? Why did really happened???