|| Chapter 5: Plan ||

Man Won's POV (Jungkook's Dad)

"Eomma!! Let's go shopping!!" Jung Ae, my little girl said her mom.

"Pffttt... Shopping again?" Jungkook mumbled out. "Last week, you went with mom to go shopping, and now? Shopping again?" Jungkook uttered as he rolled his eyes in Jung Ae.. Aigoo! These two kids..

"Yahhh opppaaa!! You're so Ughhh!! What do you expect us girls to do? Play basketball same like you do?? HMP!" Jung Ae stabbed her fork onto the boneless chicken in front of her.

"HMP!" Jungkook teased Jung Ae by copying her with a high and cute tone. "And what do you expect us boys to do? Shopping shopping like you little Jung Ae do?? HMP!!" He continued as he also copied Jung Ae, stabbing the chicken in front of him.

"Ughhh!! You are not funny oppa!" Jung Ae said as she ate the spoonful of chicken.

"Hahaha.. You're talking like you're not a five year old kid Jung Ae.." I said to our little girl as I laughed. "You should refrain from going shopping Jung Ae, or else you'll be spoiled!"

"But Appa!! I'm just practicing myself for my future!! I want to be a f- fahs- what do you call it oppa?" Jung Ae asked Jungkook while glaring at him. "Fashion Designer.." Jungkook replied. "YES! Fashion Designer!! Just like Jimin oppa's parents! They have a fashion companyyyy!!" Jung Ae said as she stood up from her chair.

"Okay, dear.. Sit back down now and eat.. What ever you want in your life, me and your dad are always here support you!" Ae Ra, mu wife said to my little girl while she nodded in response and continued eating her food with a smile on her face.

"I'm jealous~" Jungkook mumbled out of nowhere. "I want photographyㅜㅜ"

"Jungkook.. You can always learn and do photography as long as you assure us you'll do your best to take care of our company when the time comes and me and your dad will pass it to you.." I said as I heard Ae Ra giggled. "Of course.. I'm sure he will handle it the best that he can. Right Kook?" Jungkook turned to her mom and nodded.

"I'm so jealousssㅜㅜ!" Jungkook said as he pouted. We all know that he's just joking, I know he is rightful heir in our company especially that he knows his responsibilities well.

"Excuse me Mrs. Jeon, Ms. Cale is here." Onr of our maids spoke to my wife.

"Okay.. Let her i-"

"Mama Ae Raaaaa!!!" Before Ae Ra could even continue her words, the young lady Cale already hugged her from behind. So as me. "Uncle Man Won!!"

"Uwuuu!! Annyeong Jung Ae! I have a gift for youuu!!" Jung Ae smiled as soon as she heard what Cale said. "Really? What is it??"

"Hereee.. But just open it in your room, okay??" Cale handed her the paperbag, as Jung Ae nodded in response.

Cale is very sweet and nice! Especially when it comes to Jung Ae, and Jungkook. That's why I really like her to be my son's future woman! "Come here Cale, join us!" I said as I pointed at the vacant seat beside Jungkook.

"Thank you uncle!!" She greeted happily as she sat on the chair.

"So how's your family business dear? How's your Dad and Stepmom?" Ae ra asked her. "Our business is actually fine Mama Ae ra.. My dad handles the company really well. Mom Naeun also does her role in the company, but I think both Dad and Mom Naeun will go to Japan tomorrow for a Business trip.." We heard Cale's answer.

"Oh, is that so.. Okay, continue eating~" My wife spoke to her as all of us continued eating.

"Thank you Mama Ae ra!" As she continued eating, I felt Jungkook moving his sight away from Cale.. Silly boy~

I really love Cale's positiveness even though sometimes she is left in their house all alone with the maids and workers. Not like us, me and my wife always have great time with our son and daughter even though we are really busy at work. Even she has a great smile upon her face, I can still sense the sadness among her. We already known her for so long! I can still remember when she asked me if she could court Jungkook.. Hahaha! It was like they were still 7 years old back then.

"Why don't you go with us Cale?? We were planning for a family outing this weekend.." I said as I made a great plan.

"Really Uncle??" Cale questioned.

"That's a great idea!! Yes! Why don't you go with us Cale unnie???" Jung Ae also asked her.

"Wow.. and suddenly we had a plan.." Jungkook said as he stabbed the pork on his plate.

"Uhh, for me it's okay U-Uncle.. But.." She said as he scratched her nape, staring at Jungkook.

"Nah, don't mind that man. He just acts like he doesn't want you to go with us, but deep inside, he really wants it!" I said to her as she made a huge smile upon her face.

"HMP?!" Jungkook mumbled as he continued torturing the foods on his plate.

"Then I think I should go with you Uncle!!" She said while still having a great smile. "Then I guess it's settled!" Ae ra also said as all of us made a smile, except for Kook. Hahaha..