|| Chapter 6: Family Outing ||

Cale's POV

I continued staring at Jungkook's face while we are in the car, now going to the place where we will enjoy our "family outing".

"Yahhh! Why are you looking at my face???" He said as he turned his sight in the windows. Pfftt!! You're too lucky to have such a handsome face that makes every girl go crazy!

"Am I too heavy Cale unnie?" Jung Ae said as she was sitting in my lap. She said she is much comfortable when she sits on my lap. "Of course not!! You're still so small!" I said as I pinched her nose in cuteness.

"We've already arrived!" Uncle Man Won said as he finally parked the car.

All of us grabbed our things as I just followed the path where they are going.

While we were walking, I heard Jungkook talking on the phone in my back.

"Yes... Only for 4 days chim... When I go back? Okay sure..." He said as he ended the call.

"Is that Jimin?" I asked him. "Yah, Is he going to introduce you to girls again??" I shouted not so loudly to him as he chuckled.

"Girlfriend??" He asked back.

"Y-Yah!! You yourself should also stay away from Jimin!! What if he introduces you to random girls? And you accidentally fell for them? And then you don't know they take drugs? Or they only want money from you? Or they just want your body? Huh??" I said to him as he just chuckled again.

"Yahhh!! Stop laughing!!" I said but he just continued walking.

"Why are you acting like you're my mom now?? Hahaha!!"

"Because I care for you!"

"Shhh, calm down okay? They are not even my type~" He said as he continued walking, much faster.

How about me Jungkook? Am I even your type?

I said to myself as I also just continued walking, following them.

*Time skip*

"Yeobo, will you really not join us go jogging?" Uncle Man Won asked Mama Ae ra.

"No Yeobo, just take Cale with you.. And both me and Jung Ae will play here in the room."

"No, Mama Ae ra! It's okay!! I can help you here!" But I also want to go with Jungkook~

"It's okay Cale.. We brought you here so that you could enjoy.. So you should go with Jungkook~" Mama Ae ra said as she winked at me.

"Then we'll be changing our clothes now!" Uncle Man Won said as we changed our clothes in each rooms.

As we finished dressing up, I saw Jungkook's outfit and he is so hot!! They even have the same jogging outfits with his father. From top to toe! He wore a nice black v-neck shirt pared with a jogging shorts and a rubber shoes.

Also me, I wore a racerback shirt pared with a jogging shorts, letting my legs be exposed. Thanks to my Mom and Dad I have a pearl white skin! I can freely show my skin to Jungkook~ Hehehe. Of course, I need to be ready always because I know lots of girls would seduce Jungkook by showing their skins, so I need to be prepared! Hmp!!

I placed the small gadget in my arms, as we started jogging.

"Yah, you should've wore longer shorts!" Am I right? Did I just heard him? Is he caring for me????

Then, I just realized that there were already many people watching us especially from behind. Girls and boys.

"They are watching us because you're too handsome! Why don't you cover your face for a bit so that people will stop watching us?" I teased him, but I guess he didn't became happy.

"I'm not kidding Cale! Everyone is looking at us! Especially those boys in our back! The next time we jog, you should wear long shorts! Okay?" He scolded me like I was his daughter.

But did I also heard it right? The next time we jog? So there's a next time?? Heheheee~ I didn't realized that Jungkook already jogged faster and I want to go with him so I fasten my pace.

"Jungkoo- arghhh!" I just felt myself on the ground, my face was too near in the ground! You're an idiot Cale!!! Aishhhh!!

I was about to get up but I couldn't! My legs were getting sore! And then a boy just came to me and TOUCHED MY LEGS!! "Are you okay miss?" I didn't mind him as I really felt solid pain from my legs right now. But he was still caressing my legs!

"You have a wound.." He said as he was about to carry me, but suddenly..

I just saw the boy being punched in the ground!!

"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM??"