|| Chapter 17: Couple Rings ||

"You really look beautiful Cale!!" I heard Mama Ae Ra said. I chuckled in shyness.

We are already here in the mall. I asked Hyun Ahjussi to just go back in the house and I'll just call when I go back home. Jungkook and Mama Ae Ra is here. We just meet.

"Thank you Mama Ae Ra!!" I thanked her.

"So hmmm.. Shall I go now? Jungkook baby, take care of Cale okay?" Mama Ae Ra said to Jungkook, and he just nodded. I grabbed jungkook arms and pinned it to mine as I started speaking. "Of course Mama Ae Ra! You know that he can't resist me~" I said and we just laughed.

"I'll go now okay? Jungkook, be home before 9:00pm.." I waved goodbye to Mama Ae Ra as she was leaving but before she could disappear in our sight, I saw some people asking for her autograph.. Mama Ae Ra is so famous now! Well of course, she's Engineer Jeon Ae Ra. The mother of Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Jung Ae. And also their family are sometimes the cover of magazines. I wish my family are also like that! How I really wonder, if my real mom was still alive.. Will she be as beautiful as Mama Ae Ra?

"Where will we go?" Jungkook asked. I grabbed his hands amd we both went to the jewelry shop where Jungkook bought that necklace.

"Why are we here??" He asked. I just smiled at him but then I heard the saleslady murmuring some words about us.

"OMG! Jeon Jungkook came back here in our shop!"

"Is our shop his favorite shop?? Ommo!"

"He came back with that girl again! Who really is she??"

I heard them talking. I just didn't mind them as I started speaking to the saleslady. "Where can we find the couple rings?"

"M-Maam?" I really want to laugh as I saw their reaction! HAHAHAHA! But I was shocked that Jungkook didn't reacted. I thought he's going to stop me from buying couple rings since we are not couple yet. Or are we?

"C-O-U-P-L-E R-I-N-G-S. Couple Rings." I even spelled the word because the saleslady's reaction was really priceless!!! HAHAHAHAH!!

"U-Uhm, here m-maam.." She said as she pointed where the couple rings are.

"Oh, Thank you!" I said to her. I starting moving my eyes, finding for the perfect rings for me and Kookie.

"Please hand me that!!" I pointed to the rings that has a very cute heart sign on the center. It was really cute!! I just hope that it will fit both my hand and Kookie's hand~

"Uwuuuu!! Look it's really cute right?" I glanced at Jungkook but he just nodded.

"Tsss..." I hissed at him and grabbed his hand, forcing the ring to place it on his ring finger. And I'm so happy that it really fits at his finger!!! I also put the other ring in my finger.

"See? It really fits in both our hands! Don't you dare misplace it! Okay?" I mumbled to Jungkook, but he didn't replied me. Instead, I saw his ears turning red and red. I just laughed in silence.

"I'll take it!!" I said happily to the cashier.