|| Chapter 26: Stay Unforgettable || Finale

I traced every letters in her tombstone. I already placed the bouquets beside her tombstone. It's quite many but, it's all for her. For my only love..

You are very important to me Cale. God knows how important you are to me. I'm sorry for apologizing too late to you. I'm sorry for letting you chase me all that time. I'm sorry because I was too late to protect you. I'm sorry because I didn't had the chance to take care of you.

"I love you Cale.." I whispered at her. I caressed her tombstone while still staring st her name. I smiled as I recalled how she smile to me. If only she was here, I would've cupped her fave by now and ruffled her hair.

I know it's very hard for me to leave you Cale but, I just need to... And I'm so sorry baby..

"J-Jungkook, we need to go now.." My mom also went here on the cemetery, of course she needs to accompany me. "We have to go now, or you'll miss the flight.." I continued touching Cale's tombstone. Yes, I'm leaving Korea.

I'll continue my studies in U.S. I decided to continue my studies there so that I can escape, and try to forget Cale, even though I know that thing won't ever happen.

Jimin also decided to study in U.S. and have the same school with me, and luckily his parents agreed. "I'll just bid my last goodbye to Cale mom.."

I glanced at Cale's tombstone for the last time before I leave. I smiled and closed my eyes and tried to recall all the moments we had each other.

All the moments we spent, and we enjoyed. I hope you'll never forget that Cale, because for me, it will stay Unforgettable.

I will never ever forget you Cale. Not ever.

I'll wait until we see again, until I can feel your embrace again. I'll wait until I can hear your voice again, and sing to me through the phone. I'll wait until you'll hug me again, and kiss me like I'm the only man for you. I'll wait until we shout to the world that I love you, and I'll always love you no matter what they do or what they say.

Until we meet again Cale..

"I l-love you Cale. I'm sorry I'm leaving now..." I took the last chance to kiss and hug her tombstone as I stood up.

"I know you can't answer me anymore.." I smiled at her for the last time.

"No replies, no response, but I'll still be waiting for you Cale..."

"And you'll stay unforgettable.."

___ ___ ___ E N D ___ ___ ___

AHHHH I WAS CRYING WHILE WRITING THESE!! ;(((((((

But I have something to say to y'all guys..

Do you know that your author really hates sad endings?

Well...

Should I make a book 2?? Or maybe nahh...

; )