|| Chapter 12: Thunder ||

Ae Ra's POV (Jungkook's Mom)

"Hello mom!!! My son greeted me as soon as he arrived in the house.

He just arrived from their lovely date with this lady.. My favorite Cale!! I don't know why but I really like Cale to be my son's future girlfriend! She is very positive and witty! She is also gorgeous the way she styles. I am very happy thayt all her life, she is really into Kook. My son is really lucky to have her! Now I can't wait to have grandsons and granddaughters!! Hahaha, just joking..

"You've finally arrived my baby!!!" I said as I hugged him tight. "Mom, Don't call me baby.. I'm not a baby anymore.. I'm a teenager! I even have abs already~ Want to see it?" We both laughed as he said that. Jungkook is really playful in his acts! I just hope he is also like this with Cale. "Where's Dad? And Jung Ae?" He asked.

"Jung Ae is upstairs.. Your dad will be here soon.." He nodded as I finished my words. But my attention suddenly got caught by the paperbag that he's holding.

"What's that?" I asked him, pointing at what he's holding. "A-Ah, necklace mom!" He stuttered. Why though? And for whom is that necklace? "For whom??"

"F-For me! Of course.." He said as he started walking away from me. "I'll go upstairs mom!" He waved his hands and then suddenly ran upstairs.

That child!! I really hope someday, Cale will be able to get the heart of my son!

Man Won's POV (Jungkook's Dad)

I opened the car door and hurriedly went to the house. I breath deeply before I entered the house. I can't wait to tell all of them about the news. The news that I got! For my child, for my greatest son. I don't know if he'll accept this or not. If he accept this, he will be able to achieve our dreams for him! But I'm sad that he will leave Cale here..

"Hon!!" I heard my wife said as soon as he saw me at the door. I hugged her tightly as I was so tired from work.

*Time skip*

All of us are now in the dining table.

"Umm actually, I'm done eating dinner with Cale.. But I'll eat again! I became hungry again.." Jungkook said.

"Come on oppa.. Why don't you just accept Cale unnie? You even had date today even though both of you are still not couples!!" Little Jung Ae said. When did this five year old kid learned about this things??

"Ooooh, Jung Ae.. When did you learn that kind of things, huh? What did you say? Couples? As in C-O-U-P-L-E-S?" Jungkook teased her. All of us smiled as Jung Ae made her tongue out and rolled her eyes. We all started eating.

As soon as we finished eating, I breathed out as I started talking for the news I got for them, for my son..

"Jungkook.." I muttered. "Yeah dad?" He replied me and he wiped his mouth with the napkin on the table.

"I.. I just want to tell you about the scholarship.." I said, he furrowed his eyebrows while still eating.

"Scholarship?" I nodded at him. "In US.."

As soon as he heard what I said, he suddenly stopped his actions. "US? You mean America? Ha-ha-ha, stop joking dad.." He said and continued munching his food.

"I'm serious son. Your mom already knew about this.. Both me and your mom really want you to accept this! It's for you! For your future!" I said, trying to convince him. I hope he does.