Ch.6

With Trollex: 

The former king was excited. 

He hadn’t seen the other leaders in a while. 

Despite this being a serious matter, Trollex knew that he should at least try to enjoy himself on the little journey that he, Beat, Poppy and Branch would be taking. 

“Alright Branch, what’s our plan for this journey? Where are we going first and what’s the path that we'll be taking?” asked Poppy cheerfully, throwing her bag into the large basket of the hot air balloon. 

Some of the Pop Trolls, including the Snackpack, had gathered around to see their King and Queen off, former King Peppy being put in charge while his daughter was away. 

“Alright you three, here’s the plan. We’re going to take the same path we did during the World Tour incident. First we’re going to Symphonyville, then we’re going to Lonesome Flats, Vibe City, and finally, Volcano Rock City. After that, we’ll go to Techno Reef so Trollex can challenge Krill to another battle to win his tribe back. Everyone good with the plan?” explained Branch, smiling as he laid the map of The Troll Kingdom down on a table in the center of the hot air balloon basket. It was the same hot air balloon Poppy and Branch took to get to Symphonyville the first time. 

“Perfect! Now then, who’s ready to start this journey so Trollex can learn what it really means to be a good leader!” exclaimed Poppy, hopping into the basket of the hot air balloon. 

Trollex was a little nervous, but he smiled and nodded. 

“YESS BOIIIIII!!!!” cheered Beat, zipping around the hot air balloon as the former king quickly floated into the basket, taking his place beside the King and Queen of Pop. 

“Bye dad! Take care of the village while we’re gone!” called Poppy, smiling and waving as the hot air balloon rose up. 

“Will do sweety, and be careful” called former King Peppy, waving as he and several other Pop Trolls watched the small group off. 

“Guys, I can’t thank you enough for helping me. I hope you’re right about this” said Trollex, smiling as he glanced over at the two Pop Trolls. 

“Aww, it’s our pleasure! We’re happy to help whenever someone needs it” said Poppy, smiling cheerfully. 

Trollex sighed, looking down at all of the trees and foliage below. 

Poppy frowned when she saw this. Branch had gone over to the control panel to make sure everything was running smoothly, despite the actual balloon not needing anyone to control it since it can fly on its own. 

“Trollex, is something wrong? I thought you were excited to be going on this journey” said Poppy, worriedly. 

Beat also noticed the change in Trollex’s mood, panicking. 

“Trollex buddy? Are you alright? Is something wrong? What’s wrong buddy? Tell me you’re alright!” demanded Beat, zipping around Trollex quickly, making sure he was alright while also trying not to panic, but it was evident he was. 

“I’m alright Beat, it’s just...I don’t know if I can really go through with another battle against Krill. There has to be some other way I can defeat him without having to actually fight physically” admitted Trollex, rubbing his arm meekly. 

Poppy understood what the Techno Troll meant. 

“I understand that you don’t want to fight. None of us want to see anyone killed. I’m sure you’ll think of something by the time we finish our journey. Show everyone that you’re the true King of Techno, the king they want and not the king they currently have” said Poppy encouragingly.