Ch.11

With Barb: 

The Queen of Rock was pacing back and forth, thinking. 

She had sent the other tribes a letter telling them about Krill, and what he did to Trollex. 

Now, she was trying to come up with an idea to get revenge, for killing off an innocent leader and for breaking her most cherished possession, her guitar. 

Barb sighed in anger, pinching the bridge of her nose as she tried to think. 

“Come ON! I need to think of something! I WANT to get revenge on that menic for breaking my guitar and killing Trollex, but on the other hand he’s too strong!” exclaimed Barb out loud. 

She then groaned in annoyance and sat down on her throne. 

Riff, who was standing nearby watching her pace, decided to speak up. 

“I mean, you DID send a letter to the other tribes. Maybe we could all come together and take him down? He can’t beat all FIVE of us other tribes, can he?” suggested Riff, cocking his head to the side and frowning slightly. 

Barb thought about it, but then shook her head. 

“If we do, we could be putting the other tribes at risk. The Techno Trolls are all pacifists and are too passive for their own good. I don’t want any of them getting hurt because Krill forces them to fight against us, they have nothing to do with any of this!” exclaimed Barb, crossing her arms as she looked down at the ground. 

“Hmm...good point” said Riff, nodding in agreement. 

The two were silent for several minutes, trying to think of some way to get revenge. 

“Oh! How about we invite Krill over to Volcano Rock City, perform like a concert or something in his ‘honor’, but instead it’s a trap and we kill him in the end!” exclaimed Riff, smiling proudly. 

Barb gasped. 

She then jumped up and dashed over to the male Rock Troll, grabbing his shoulders and smiling excitedly.

“Dude, that is the BEST idea I have ever heard! We could invite the other leaders as well, so they could help with the trap, and then we could all take turns beating the living sh-” began Barb, smiling as she spoke, but was interrupted when her father entered the room, looking confused and worried. 

“Dad? Did you lose something?” asked Barb, the Queen and her right-hand Troll turned to the former king as he wheeled his wheelchair around the room, looking for something. It was common for former King Thrash to lose something and not realize it. He was getting old, and it appeared he now had some slight memory loss, too.

“Huh…?” asked former King Thrash, his hearing still impared.  

“ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?” asked Barb loudly, making sure to speak slowly. 

“Oh, yes! I’m looking for my grandkids. Have you seen them?” asked former King Thrash, smiling. 

Barb and Riff exchanged confused looks. 

“Uhh...you don’t HAVE any grandkids dad. I’m not even married yet” said Barb, resting a hand on her hip as she cocked her head to the side. 

“Oh, I don’t? But I thought you and the drummer guy were” said former King Thrash, now even more confused. 

Barb and Riff were both in shock, the two blushing brightly as the former king looked at them in confusion. 

“I-I mean, we’re not technically dating, I mean, he’s my right-hand Troll, and…” started Barb, trying to deny it, but couldn’t think properly after being bombarded with such a question.