Sequel Ch.15

With Delta and Arthur: 

The two Country Trolls had travelled along the path carefully, following the fast moving rapids downstream, eventually coming to a fork in the river where it split. 

“Well...should we jus', jump in eend see where thuh two separate reevers takes us both eend hope ta fahnd each other again?” asked Delta sarcastically, her arms crossed as she glanced over at Arthur. 

The male Country Troll shook his head. 

“No, let’s keep following the left river since we’re already on this side. If I spot any traces of them climbing out, then I’ll tell you. Now, let’s keep going. We don’t have all day, or night, or whatever time of day it is” said Arthur, continuing down the path. 

Delta nodded in agreement and followed the male Country Troll, the two walking for some time before they spotted a small sandy cove. 

“Hold on, I think I see the sand over there disturbed, as if something crawled out of the water. Let’s try to find a way across” said Arthur, pointing over at where the small cove was. 

Delta looked around before sighing, her hands on her hips. 

“How do ya suppohs we git acraws then? It's literally three walls surroundin' it with a reever” said Delta, raising an eyebrow. 

Arthur proceeded to jump down into the river, swimming across the semi-calm water. 

Delta was shocked. 

“Arthur! What are you doing!?’ called Delta, shocked by what the male Country Troll just did. 

Arthur climbed out of the river, shaking off his coat of fur before turning to look up at Delta, the Mayor still standing on the small ledge that was across. 

“Well? What are you waiting for? Come on, we don’t got all day. It’s easy, just jump right in and swim. The river ain’t that bad” called Arthur, trying to sound as encouraging as possible. 

Delta crossed her arms and looked away. 

“Thair is nohow ya kay-yun convince me ta jump ina reever an swim acraws” called Delta, refusing to even look at him. 

Arthur sighed and rested his hands on his hips, examining the ground where the sand had been disturbed. 

He then got an idea, smirking as he glanced back up at her. 

“Well, I guess you’re just a scared little Country Troll, ain’t yah. Can’t even swim across a river. If you think you’re so tough and strong, then prove to me you are, unless you’re ain't” called Arthur, crossing his arms and turning away from her. 

Delta gasped, but then glared at the male Country Troll. 

She then rolled up her sleeves before jumping into the river, doing her best to swim across without getting swept away downstream. 

Making it to the other side, she climbed out and stomped over to Arthur, slapping the back of his head which caused him to stumble forward in shock. He hadn’t expected her to make it across so fast. 

“Thair, 'appy now? Ah'm hair, eend ah done proved ta ya that ah kay-yun do it. Now tell me what ya found or ah'll chuck ya back into thuh reever eend wach ya git done swept away” said Delta threateningly, angry about the fact that she had to swim across. 

Her hair and tail were completely wet, and what made it worse was that they took longer to dry since she had a lot more of it than any other Troll. 

Arthur chuckled, shaking his head as he went back to checking the ground. 

“Whatever you say Miss. Dawn. Anyway, by the looks of it, they climbed out of the river here. Looks like the Techno Troll managed to climb out and had to wait several minutes to dry off before he could float. The other two climbed out and walked around. Looks like they came over here and climbed up to that ledge up there” explained Arthur, looking at the obvious tracks.