Sequel Ch.19

With Trollex: 

Trollex felt his heart pumping, glowing brightly as he allowed the Siren Screech to take control. 

Only his mother had been able to do it, so he was unsure if he had inherited the ability as well. 

He never really tried, since it was a rare ability that not a lot of Techno Trolls can do. 

Trollex allowed himself to try, and successfully as well. 

Screeching, the loud high-pitched sound echoed and reverberated off of the cave walls, travelling down the tunnels and up through the large crack in the ceiling. 

It was so loud, the Siren Screech, that it could be heard for miles. 

The four Trolls barely had enough time to cover their ears, the screech so loud that it was causing several of the stalactites to fall, the entire cave they were in shaking. 

The scorpion was stunned, stumbling back and shaking its head, unable to cover its own ears. All it could do was bear the pain of the sound, its eardrums popping and ringing. 

The thing roared/growled in anger, wanting to attack Trollex, anything to make the horrid high pitched screech stop. It couldn’t though, a sense of fear running down its spine, having never heard such a sound like this in its entire life. 

With Delta and Arthur: 

The two Country Trolls had found themselves in a large, underground mine. 

They had stumbled upon it accidentally, having lost the trail they were following and began wondering around the tunnels to see if they could find it again. 

They had entered through one of the other mine tunnels, one that had been blocked off by a cave-in, but was fairly easy to clear up so that they may pass. 

Delta had a feeling that something was down that tunnel, and the two were quite shocked to find some rail tracks that led them straight to the large mine cave. 

Now, the two Country Trolls were looking around the mine, curious to find out who was down here. 

Delta was reading through several of the notes, shocked by what she read. 

Arthur walked over to her, his arms crossed as he took the moment to read through the note she was holding. 

“Miss. Dawn, I think you’ll be quite shocked to hear what I discovered” muttered Arthur, glancing over at the Mayor. 

Delta jumped in fright, startled, not expecting Arthur to sneak up on her so silently. 

“What is it Arthur? Eend don't startle me like that, ya hear?” said Delta angrily, turning to glare at the male Country Troll. 

Arthur shrugged, shaking his head. 

“Can’t promise that I won’t do it again, but I’ll try warning you next time. As for what I found, there are several tracks and some evidence suggesting that someone was down here. Four sets of footprints I believe, one of them looked to be limping and being helped by another. I also found evidence that a Techno Troll was down here as well. Just over there, there is the slight imprint of one standing on their fins for a brief moment. I also found some tracks that don’t belong to any Trolls. Something big and heavy and with four pointy legs” explained Arthur, gesturing over at where the tracks were. 

Delta raised an eyebrow, confused. 

“Huh, interestin'. Do ya know where thay done went from hair?” asked Delta, crossing her arms.