Chapter 4

"When will you be here" I asked samyak on call when I reached home.

"It will hardly take me 15 minute."

"Cool" I ended the call and went washroom to take shower. It felt so amazing when cool water hit my skin. Today had been more hectic than usual and the bomb that vishal uncle had blasted on us early in the day made me lose my concentration. Regardless of what I was doing, my mind was constantly there.

How can he expects me marry his son. I know he clearly said its going to be fake marriage but still. I am not the person who is keen of all these stuffs. Marriage and love is not the part of my life. Because I know I won't be able to love someone as they deserve. The mention of love makes my knees shake. I am afraid to fall for somebody.

And though it's going to be fake and I may appear like an aberrant person but I value our culture and religion enough to not get married, just for a contract. Because marriage is a sacred relationship between two souls and I don't want to make it a business deal.i can never let down the teachings and values that my Nani (maternal granny) has taught me.

"Krish, you are still inside the shower" Samyak's voice made me jump out of my thoughts.

Damn I need to stop getting lost inside my head.

"Let me have my shower in peace you doofus." I yelled though nothing is peaceful today

"You called me 20 minutes ago and I can bet you are in the shower since then. So chop chop." He said and I heard him closing the door and walking out. I get out of shower and went to my closet. I wore some lose T-shirt and shorts.

I noticed Samyak is in kitchen. He is in his comfy clothes too because he keeps some spare clothes here. He definitely is an eye catch. But I will never tell him because his ego already is the size of earth, don't want to make it bigger than before. He is that perfect man which a lady dreams for. Handsome, hot, rich, caring, loving and so much more. He deserves a girl who will make him happier than ever before. Not a broken mess like me.

"I see you make yourself at home" I comment while walking to him. I grab a water bottle from fridge and started drinking while looking at him

"Yeah I had to because my best friend doesn't know what are the etiquettes when  she has a guest over." He tilt his head at my direction. I closed the bottle and put it back in refrigerator.

"So, what are you cooking?" I asked and walked to him.

"I was too tired to cook something special. So I decided to make Roti and Baigan bharta. Also made your favorite kurkure chaat." Just like his mother, he is a pro in cooking too.

"It is more than enough. Thank you Sammy. You are the best." I smiled slyly knowing very well what I had done.

"Ughhhh... How many times u have to tell you to not call me that." he said.

"What. You don't want me to call you Sammy. I thought you love that nickname. You broke my heart" I said with much more drama than necessary. He roled his eyes.

"Oh come on krish. Stop being so dramatic. I mean Sammy doesn't even suit my personality." He wined.

"Really. So what would your highness wants me to call them." I asked as I leaned to the counter and observe him making dinner. His eyes were fixed on the pain and he was making rotis with such perfection, even I felt jealous of his skills. God, why do you have to make this guy this perfect? I was also there, you could have gave me some skills.

"Hmm... I would love it if you call me daddy but we can't use it in public. It's not that I mind but people around us will definitely mind but you can call me that when we are alone. Rest of the time Sam will be nice." He said and winked at me. I hit him on head.