Chapter 17

"When do we have to leave.?" I asked to them.

"a day after Tomorrow at 2pm." uncle said. I nod my head.

It's been three days after saumya's vidaai and life is back on its track. It felt nice to be back in office. I completed the work which needed my skills. Samyak was also busy with his work. We didn't get time to meet or chat on the phone.

Then today afternoon I again got a text from uncle that he wants to meet me and I need to meet him with my passport. When I met him he told me that I and samyak have to leave for the Japan to get the project started. He explained me the project and till now he only have investors . Everything else is yet to be done. And now he had handed us the whole work because it's now our project. I and samyak will make sure that this project will become a big success for our company.

"Okay." I said and got up.

"Krishnaa wait." Uncle said.

"Yes." I turned to him.

"I just wanted to than you. Thank you for choosing my son. You are his conscience. If it's not for you he will lose his shits. God bless you." He said. I laughed at his foul language.

"No need to thank me uncle. I am blessed that he chose me to be is partner for  lifetime." I smiled to him. He nod and I took my leaving. I thought to visit samayak's cabin and see how he is doing or is he prepared for our project. Hence I directly went to his cabin. I was about to knock but I heard him talking in the phone so i thought to stop and enter after he is done with it.

"Yeah. I know. I will never hurt you." I heard him speak and that also in a very sweet way.

To whom he is talking like that. My detective nerves got better of my and I get nearer to the door so I could hear clearly and eavesdrop. I know I am no one to do that but I can't help myself.

" Aww. Come on. Don't be angry. I will bring you your favorite flowers and chocolate." He said again.

Is he.... Is he cheating on me.

Stop being so dramatic Krishnaa. He is not your husband or boyfriend. You guys are mere best friends.

But I asked him if he loves someone else than he don't have to marry me. Did he lie to me. Or even if he did why I feel jealous of that girl.

Before I could hear anything else or contemplate the situation, the door to his office open.

"Hey. I was coming to see you." He said.

Oh yeah. You were coming to see me or that girl to whom you were talking. My thoughts were these but I was smiling tightly just looking at him.

"You know what. You can go to hell." I said furiously.

"Woah. What happened."He asked.

" You seriously asking me this question. I can't believe it. "I said frustrated and started walking away.

" Dude I am not psychic to know why you are mad at me. "He started following me.

" Well In that case, talk to me only when you know it. " I said and walked faster.

"Coco stop." He said but I didn't hear it and was near the elevator. When I was about to reach it he pulled me and carried me on his shoulder.

"Samyak Chandra, put me down." I said.

"Nope. I am not letting you go untill you tell me why you are mad at me." He said and walked to his cabin.

"Put me down or else." I Threatened him.