Chapter 31

We all had that time in our life where we thought that everything is against us. We were dunking deep into that black hole of darkness. We think our problems are the worst and nobody can understand them.

But that's not the case.

Everybody in their life had sufferings. And who survive through them wins the game called life. You give up and your misery start to get ever worse. But if you showed courage and the passion to fight back, you make your own happiness. And bad times makes us to realize how lucky we are and blessed to have all that we have. God is the greatest. He loves his children. You just need to trust him and let go and he will guide you. Just the way he did with me.

There was a time when I was an atheist. I did not believe in God but with the time I start to believe in him. I knew I will get what I deserve. And he blessed me with the amenities and happiness that I wanted and even more than I ever thought I deserve. His plans are always always greater than your plans. Trust him and he will lead the way. It just requires your 100% efforts.

I felt all these emotions when I was getting ready for my wedding . My heart was so full with emotions. When I was ready I looked at myself in the mirror. I was looking good. The best look of mine I ever wore. I look like a bride so I was comfortable with it. As I am not a fan of heavy dresses but this I have to wear and I actually love this lehenga.

"I am gonna cry

"I am gonna cry. You are the most beautiful bride k. God. I can't explain what I am feeling right now. Everybody will agree with me. Right girls" Khushboo said. They all nodded their head.

"Thank you so much girls. Will you please call my mama and everyone else" I asked.

"No need. We are here." My youngest mama said and walked in and soon everyone from my family followed suit.

"Great." I said and twirled around like a little kid to show my attire. They were all silent for a while. "So" I said.

"It has been correctly said that a girl looks best in her wedding dress. I can't describe just how perfect you look." My eldest mama said. I smile and thank him. They all complemented me. Then they had to leave to welcome the guests. Only I, Priyanka and Khushboo were in the room.

" Why don't you go down to hall and enjoy the function babe. " I asked to Priyanka.

" and leave you. Nah I think I rather stay with you." She answered. I chuckled.

"Yes. And leave the fun of teasing you about the fact that lover boy is asking that are you sure not having second thoughts and thinking about running from the wedding." Khushboo said and laughed.

"Wait what." I turned to her and saw her holding my phone. "Dude. Give it to me." I said. She and Priyanka laughed but she gave to me and certainly there was this message from samyak. I text him back

Me:- well that idea seems tempting but as they say opposites attract.

Samyak :- I promise you babe after 3 days nothing will seem as tempting as me to you. Just wait for the wedding night.

I blushed when I read it.

Me :- Go and dance with your buddies. Stop irritating me.

Samyak :- I know you are blushing.

Me :- bye now. We will meet in 1 hour.

Samyak :- I can't wait to see you.

"Wait, you guys haven't had sex till now." Khushboo said. I turned to Priyanka who was trying hard not to burst in laughing. I shake my head.

"Stop invading my privacy bitch. And yes we didn't have it. Not everyone is as horny as you." I retaliate to her.

"Look who is talking about being horny. Bro you used to send those cheep romantic messages to me." She fired back.

"Just to annoy you." I replied. She was about to answer but was cut off by Priyanka's laughter.

"You both are crazy." She said and we both joined her in laughing.

After an hour or so I heard the clamor of dhol and baarat. And after another 45 minute I was asked to go to the hall for ––warmala––. I was under the chunri which had been held by my mamas and brother and my Nani and Nana ji was walking beside me and everybody else was following us. When I was walking through the aisle to the stage. It was truly magical. I could only focus on my best friend whom I love. He was looking like a king.

Din shagna da was playing on the dj

Din shagna da was playing on the dj. I started walking to him, ignorant to the world around us. His gaze was fix on me and mine was on him. My heart was beating so fast. I was totally swooned by him. He was looking just drop dead gorgeous I can't even tell. I saw his eyes filling up with tears and he wiped them. My heart soared even more with happiness . I couldn't have found better person than him. He is the best. When I reach the starting of stairs for stage, he climbed down and offered me his hand like a true gentleman. I hold his hand. It was warm, comfortable and we climbed the stairs together.

The way he was looking at me was enough to make me go weak on my knees. His look was telling and showing me the love which even words will fail to explain. Even being surrounded by these many people, I felt like we are the only ones in the room. I smiles a heartfelt smile. We exchanged garlands. 1st he has to put it on my neck but my brother and mama held me up in their arms. Samyak tried but failed to put the garland around my neck but then rishi and pankaj held him up in their shoulders and he got succeeded. Then in that position I also put my garland around his neck. They all cheered for us. After that the guests started to come on stage and gave us their blessings and gifts. I and Samyak had our photoshoot which was great. I didn't need to try to make a fake smile because he make sure that i smile with heart. After photoshoot we had our dinner with everyone and then sat under the mandap for the pooja. It was around 3am when they started and till 8 am we both were married as per our religion. At the time of kanyadan when my mama and Mami held my hand I was on the verge of crying and at the time of phera Samyak held my hand and I was so happy to have him. At 10:30 was the muhurt of vidaai. The toughest part of marriage. All my sleepiness and tiredness vanished and my heart sunk. When my eldest mama came and hugged me, I felt like to be again that little girl just so I don't have to leave him. I am habitual with living in my own from last 5 years since I am working but this vidai stirs and shakes a girl from so deep. I cried and so does everybody. My best friends, my family.

Then I sat in car with Samyak and we left for Delhi. The other cars and busses were following us from behind. It was a journey of 8 hours. Samyak consoled me while I was crying. He have always been so caring. Then for most of the journey we slept because we were tired from all the rituals and pooja. My head was on his shoulder and he had his left arm was wrapped around me. When we reached to their home it was 6 at evening. After reaching there we were asked to change into more comfortable clothes but still the heavy one because the rituals were left to do. Indian marriages are full of tiring rituals. We had many games like anghuthi search, bracelet catch etc etc. It was fun. At night I slept in saumya's room with her because I and him can't sleep in a same room before the wedding night, which is tomorrow.