Chapter 22

"SAMYAK'S POV"

"I am not leaving you or letting you go. You have to stay with me. You are, my best friend and best never turn there back to each other." I said. But she was lying unconscious in the bed of ambulance. The doctors stopped her bleeding for now. My heart is aching so bad seeing her like that. She is a fighter, why she has to be the one to have all this pain. She always tried to save others without thinking about her safety.

I felt so miserable. She can't leave me like that. I will not be able live without her. She is my rock, my heart, my life.

I have lost my mind. How I let it happen to her. I should have never let her go alone or when she took more than usual time for coming back, I should have come to see her.

But now it's all vain to beat my self for that. I couldn't keep her save. I failed her. I took her hand in mine and hold her and kissed it. "

You are going to be fine because you have annoyed me to last for a lifetime and now it's my turn to annoy you. You can't leave me." I mumbled while tears keep flowing out of my eyes.

The ambulance reach the hospital and doctors immediately took her in ICU. I stand outside the operation theater. There were many doctors and nurses who were in the ICU. I sat on the chairs just outside of the room. After 5 minutes I doctor walked out.

"Doctor, please tell me she is going to be alright. Tell me you can save her. She has to live." I asked him

"May I know who you are to that girl." He asked.

"I am Samyak Chandra, her fiance. We got engaged just few days ago." I answered his question.

"Ok. Mr. Chandra, the situation of your fiance is very critical. The bullet have damaged her spine and it's still stuck inside. She has lost so much of blood. But we are trying our best. I don't want to sound so pessimistic right now but I don't want to give you false hope. There is only 10% chance that she will be alright. I can't guarantee but I can assure you me and my team is going to try our best."He replied and left in hurry.

No no no. She have to be that one in a million. God can't take her away from me. She has to make it because we have to live and complete our dream of world tour together. She is strong, she will fight it back. She have to.

I fall back on my seat and broke down in sobs. She wasn't looking a tiny bit of afraid when that mob had hold her on gun point. She even passed a small smile to me and I knew she is trying to tell me go outside in safe from her eyes, but I can never leave her. She is so strong. But I was scared, and my fears come true when he shot her. It all happened in such fast motion. I wanted to kill him for hurting my coco. But I know the cops will do their work and I need to take her to hospital. Blood was coming out of her stomach where she has been shot. I was so scared but I hold her carefully in my arms and took her out to the ambulance. Thankfully they were already on their way.

Even in pain she was smiling. Her smiling face broke me. I felt like killing myself for not keeping her safe. She was saying goodbye to me but I didn't say because if I had said that, that means I let her go. And I will never let her go in any life. She told me she loved her me. I know it was just as a best friend but our friendship means world to me. Her constant mumbling was making me so mad and cry hard but it was okay because that means she was awake. But after when she kissed my cheek and said goodbye, she felt unconscious. I become more frightened. I kept pleading her to stay with me. I reach the ambulance and carefully put her on the bed. The doctors gave her the first aid and stopped her bleeding. It was a little relief.

I kept sobbing. She has a great devotion to lord krishna. Krishna can't give her that much pain. And he certainly can't take her away because she has dreams to live and she worth all of them. I kept praying to him. The doctors were in operation theater. I kept praying to him to keep her safe. I never was a theist and never believed in God but if he exists than he can't take her away. He has to give her the blessing of life.

Please listen to me and make her alright. Please.

"Samyak, Don't worry. Your fiance will be alright. She is so brave. She will fight it back." I heard someone saying. I looked up and saw Mr. Haruto sitting next to me. I didn't realize when did he come and sat. And right now I don't care.

I nodded meekly to his reply.

" I saw the news on local channels. And when I saw you on TV. I came here as soon as possible. Ms. Soni is a fearless woman. She showed the so much bravery by saving the people of the shop and fighting back. I know she will make it out from this too and will be healthy and happy. " He tried to console me.

" I know Mr. Haruto. She is the most strong person. She has to live." I mumbled. He nodded and smiled and pull me in a hug. I needed it so bad.

He made me remember my dad. I need to talk to him.

" Go and change your clothes. They are covered in blood." He said.

"I am going anywhere until doctor tell me that she is out of danger." I said. He nodded understandingly.