Chapter 7

"Saumya Chandra. If you drag me to another shop to find your perfect wedding dress, I swear I will boycott your wedding." I threatened her.

We are now in the 10th or 11th shop, I lost the count, I freaking lost my mind because this bride to be who is not able to find her, oh so perfect wedding dress. I am generally not a fan of shopping and shopping with my friends has always been tiring. But I never expected it to be this tiresome. We spent 5 hours in different different shops but nothing seems to please her.

"It's my wedding dress k. How can you expect me to settle for anything less than perfect." She said and took me to next shop.

"Just a gentle reminder, we still need to shop for jewelry, and other stuffs." I said.

"Yeah, I know...... Shit" She suddenly shouted.

"What now" I deadpan.

"Why I never thought of it. I could just ask Sam for shops. He knows many owners and designers." She said and called samyak and talked for 2 minutes. "He is going to send me the location of a boutique. He said I will find my dream dress there." She turned to me and said and we started walking to her car. When we reached it, we climbed in and she started driving.

"Hopefully, may this be the last shop that we go today or else I will again have to go for this painful experience of shopping with you" I mumbled.

"You are a meanie" She replied. I just stuck my tongue out.

In 15 minutes we reach the boutique. As just Saumya was supposed to park her car another car came and stole her spot. Saumya's mouth flung open.

Samyak walked out of that car.

"You asshole" She yelled at him. I was trying hard to not laugh.

"Now, now kid. It's not the appropriate way to talk to your brother who just saved your life by suggesting this shop." He said when he was near us. I rolled my eyes at him and smartass remark. He looked at me and smirked and I know he is remembering our today's morning's incident. I shake my head while Saumya parked the car at the next vacant spot and we climbed out of the car.

"Yeah, yeah. I haven't seen the dresses yet so can't say anything about that and I am the one who is older by 5 minutes. You are the Young one here" She said haughtily. And just like that they both again started bantering. I shake my head and started walking towards the entrance of shop.

"You guys can join me when you both are done with this fight." I said and throw a look to them. The hurriedly join walked to me and we entered the shop together.

"Welcome. Mr Chandra and lovely ladies." I guess the. Manager welcomed us in. I smile at him.

"Hello Mr. Chabra." They both shake hands.

"So tell me sir, how can I help you." He asked.

"We are actually here for my sister's wedding dress as she is getting married in less than 2 weeks. I hope you have any kind of dress which will be perfect for her." He said while pointing to Saumya who was smilingly politely at him.

"I will try my best to make you get your perfect dress. Please come this way" He said and lead the way to the counter. I sat in between samyak and Saumya.

Manager called some of his employees and they started attending us. I and samyak, we sat on sofa while Saumya was selecting her dress.

"Why do you come here? I thought rishi is not going to leave you today. I laughed. He gave me that deadpan look so I stopped laughing.

"He has gone to pick his dad from airport, so I thought why not save you both from this hassle."He winked and leaned back on sofa.

" Yeah. Because without you the world will not function right? " I said sarcastically.