Chapter 21

"Okay. I think we need some Indian spices. Imma gonna get them from the grocery shop." I said to samyak.

"I will come with you." He said.

"Dude I am not a little kid who will get lost. And the shop is 10 steps away from the building. Have some faith in me." I countered him. He sighed.

"Okay. Come fast." He said. I said yes and wore my flip flops and leave the apartment.

It's been a week since we are in Tokyo. We have been looking for land but still didn't find a perfect place. Today we decided to take off because it had become very hectic while searching for land and still doing our old job from laptop. Yeah, we work from here too because right now there is not too much of work to be done for our resort.

So as we were having a day off today, I decided to cook some south Indian dishes for us. I really like that cuisine. But we didn't bought any special spices when we went for grocery shopping.

That's why I am going to the near grocery store.

We went to Mr. Haruto's house for dinner as he had invited us. His wife was just as wonderful as him. They are a sweet couple in there mid 50s. I got to know that they have a son too who has went to Maldives for vacation.

I also had a chat with my family. They are very happy and proud of my success. And they told me that they have decided the date for our marriage which is going to take place in exactly after 52 days from today.

My feelings for samyak, are not subsiding or dying down but getting more intense by each passing day. I am getting more affected by our closeness and to him I think it all seems so natural. I am still not certain if he has any feelings for me or not and moreover I am in the dilemma in myself of wanting to be in love or not. My fear still isn't letting go of myself.

I walked in to the store when I reached. I directly went for the spice section. We are lucky that we have an Indian grocery shop near us. I do like different cuisines and tastes but I can never ever live without Indian food. That's the core of my existence. I grabbed the spices which I need and bought some chips and chocolate for samyak. He loves dairy milk. It's not a normal trait of boys to like chocolate but he has no shame in admitting that he loves dairy milk. I love how carefree he is about the judgements of world.

A smile crept on my lips just by thinking about him. But it was short lived because suddenly I heard a gunshot. 5-6 Customers who were present in shops starting to scream in fear.

"Just stop at your place. Do not move or else I will shoot you." I heard the voice of a guy threatening us. I turned around and saw 2 man. They were wearing black clothes and there face were also masked. They were holding guns in their hands. I freaked out.

" Everyone on their knees, now. "One of them ordered and fired in air. The ladies around me shrieked in fear but they followed their orders. I also kneel down. The shop owner have been held hostage by the mobs. My heart was beating so fast. They have closed the entrance of shop.

" If any of you tried to play any kind of smart ass move. I will kill him." He warned.

I tried hard not to show any kind of distress and fear. I don't want to give them the pleasure of this.

"What do you want." The owner asked.

"money. Give us all that you have." one of the mob said.

"Please. My wife is fighting from cancer and this shop is all I have to earn for her operation. Please don't do that. I beg you." the owner said in fear. My heart clench for him. He is trying so hard to earn to save her wife.