Chapter 26

The last 40 days has been calm and pleasant. I got discharge from hospital after 1 week. Samyak took care of me like a kid. When I arrived home, he didn't let me do any work for some days. However I stopped listening to him and started doing work because I was free all the time and I felt bad when he used to do all the work. He fought hard to make me stay put to myself but at the end of the argument I won. But he used to do all the heavy work.

People say every incident is a blessing in disguise and I can't agree more on that because whatever happened in my life has brought me a blessing with it, which was always bigger and greater than the problems I faced. If I got a chance to change anything from my past then I will change it nothing because every single situation has lead me up to the place that I am today and to the personality that I have. And I love myself a lot. The battles that I fought and the scars I have are the sign of my fortitude and bravery. They all make me who I am as a person.

Samyak and my wedding is in 15 days and today we are leaving for India again. I am very thankful for the situations that has lead to us tie the knot. If not for them, I would have never saw that light at the end of the tunnel. I would have never known what it feels like to be in love, to fall for a person each day a little more when you think it's not possible to love someone even more than that. I would have never known how it feels when someone reciprocates what you feel for them. That feeling is pure bliss.

"Earth to coco." I heard SAMYAK'S voice. "Why you keep zoning out." He asked.

"It's nothing." I dismissed the subject.

"Whatever you say." He said and we board on the jet and got comfortable in our seats beside each other.

After that day in hospital where he sang for me, our relationship changed for the better. It's like everything has changed yet everything is just the same. We haven't confessed our love or feelings. Hell, we didn't even talk about it or discussed it, but it was like a mutual understanding where we both know we are not just best friends although we haven't given our relationship a name. And to be honest I don't give a damn about naming it. He has feelings for me, I have feelings for him. That's it. Rest all will work out with the time.

"Hmm... Stop staring. I am all yours to eat babe." samyak's voice brought me back to reality again. I have to stop zoning out like a love sick puppy. He turned towards me from his laptop and smirked.

The new thing about us is that now we flirt a lot and even I can't stop my mouth from replying the replies that I never thought I would say. The other thing I never thought I would lose is my control. We had many make out sessions in the span of last couple of weeks and there were times where I almost lost my control over my hormones but hold it with a very thin thread because I value the rituals and conventions of our family and we are getting married in few days so let's just wait till then.

"Hot and you. Nah. You are average. I was looking at you to compare and I think chris evans is much more hot than you. His face, body and everything."I mocked him.

" OH.... Then I might need to give you a show of my hotness. " He said closing his laptop, putting it away on the table beside his seat and straighting the arm rest between us so that there is no partition between our seats. I bite my lip and smiled and looked at him tried to look somewhat sexy.

Well, we hadn't made out from last two days. We both were busy with the office work and stuffs. I really want to do that. His lips just drives me crazy.

"I think I would like that." I replied. He pulled me close by grabbing me by my waist. I shrieked because of sudden touch.

"Stop biting your lip, coco. That just drives me insane. That make me throw my self control out of the window and do the deeds to You. Make you mine and bite that lip of your and taste you" He said. His words make my heart beat go faster and I got chills by the desire that was laced to his words.