Chapter 6

"So you and my brother decided to get married." Saumya exclaimed and choked on her Mac n cheese.

Earlier this morning, when I came out of shower and got ready, Saumya practically dragged me out of the house. Key word "dragged". My arm is still sore because of that. She already had the day pre planned so stopped in this diner to have breakfast. I decided to tell her the whole incident that happened yesterday and that's what her reaction is.

"God Saumya, don't die while eating." I said and rubbed her back and give her water to drink.

"That's not the main point right now. You both seriously decided to to get married." She said after catching her breath.

"Have you hit your head on anything because that's what I said 2 minutes ago and that's what I am explaining from last 15 minutes." I deadpan.

"Oh my God, oh my God, OH MY GOD." she started squealing and pulled me in a bone crushing hug. I chuckled at her excitement because I was the same when she said yes to marry Rishi.

"Guys, I am also on call but assume that i am there with you both." Khushboo said on the call.

I called her too because I know I will have to tell them each and everything so this saves my time and work.

"Khush. Can you believe finally they both submitted to each other." Saumya squealed.

"Yeah I know. I thought they will going to be blind by their facade of friendship." She chuckled.

"Wait a minute. We are getting married as best friends. No love. Nothing. Nada. Guys we both don't want to get married and have our different reasons. So we just decided to to marry each other, so in that way we will not ruin any other person's life and our family will also be happy with it and it will also help us in business ." I explained.

" You still believe that sam is marrying you just for the namesake, so he can live a life the way he want to and also to get benefit in business. " Saumya interrogated.

" Ummm... Yes because that's the truth." I replied.

"K. You are such a dolt." Khushboo screeched.

"Why" I asked. I am totally clueless about what they both are rebuking me .

"Okay. Okay. Khush, We were wrong. She still is blind." Saumya said. I glared at her. "K. Will you answer my one question." She asked. I just raised my eyebrows at her as a signal to continue. "Do you know why samyak doesn't want to get married." She questioned.

"Because he said that he will not be able to love someone and marrying without love will destroy that girl's life because he will not be able to give her what she deserves." I answered.

"And have you ever asked him why he is not able to love a woman, because he is definitely not gay." Khushboo asked.

Well, I never asked him or even wondered about the reason why he doesn't want to or able to love. So I shaked my head in no but than realise she cannot see me so I answered in a curt no.

" Don't you think perhaps he is already in love with someone." Saumya said.

"And perhaps that someone is you" khushboo added.

Woah. They both have really lost their mind because samyak loving me or even liking me in that way is nothing but total dross. He deserves someone far better than me and he also knows that. He might have his reasons for his inability to love but I am sure this is definitely not the reason.

"You both are delusional." I stated.

"ugff." Saumya huffed. I heard khushboo sighing on the other end.

"You know what Sau, it's a waist of time to knock some sense in her head. So let's just leave this topic for good. They both are mature, they will figure their own way to understand. But I am so happy that finally my best friend is getting married and doing something for her. I am just so happy." Khushboo Said.

" Yeah. Me too. My brother and my best friend are getting married. I am the happiest person right now. " Saumya squealed again. I smiled gratefully to have such best friends who are happy even more than me for me.

"Okay guys. Go and enjoy the shopping and wedding preparations. I gotta go now. I feel so bad that I am missing all this but don't worry we will be there in next 1 week. Just don't have too much fun without me."

"Don't worry we won't " I said.

"Yeah. And please come fast. I miss you so much." Saumya said.

"Yeah khush. I miss you too." I added.

"I miss you both too. Love you guys. Bye" She stated.

"We love you too" I said and cut the call.