Chapter 24(part-2)

I think I was high because of all the medicines and treatment because when I kissed samyak, he didn't respond for like sometimes but when I thought he might not want to kiss me and I was about to pull back, he hold my neck gently and started moving his lips. My heart came into my throat.

When I 1st put my lips on his, that mere touch was able to send electric shock in my body. I was okay if he wouldn't have responded, I might have called it a mistake because me being high on medications. But when he grabbed my neck so gently and started kissing me back. I wasn't expecting that.

His lips were so soft and warm. If I say I felt butterflies then it would be an understatement. I am a bibliophile but I guarantee no book can give you the actual feeling of it. Not even 30%.

Our eyes were close and our breaths were mingling with each other. Now I wonder why we never did it before. His kiss was soft. I can feel he is trying hard to not hurt me by any means. But I don't care about anything. The surge of happiness and passion I feel while kissing can not be describe in words. It was a pure elysian moment. The kiss wasn't so intense and full of tongue fighting. But the passion I felt was just something else. I hope he feels the same way too.

"Breakfast time." someone said after clearing their throat which made us stop kissing. Samyak groaned and I giggled at his reaction but I can bet my cheeks will be red because of embarrassment. He looked up at me and smirked.

"just so you know, we are not done." He said while smirking. And this particular comment made my heart dance in joy. This means he wants to kiss me. I am not a bad kisser. And maybe he also have some kind of feelings for me because I don't want it to be a one sided thing.

And after this life threatening experience I decided to let go of fears and let my heart have it's way.

"Ahmm Ahmm. Miss Soni, you have to it something so you can take the medicines." The nurse said again after clearing her throat to bring us back to the reality from our own world. I forgot about that she is standing there waiting for us stop playing our tonsil hockey.

" Yes. Thank you . My lady seems to be hungry. " He said smirking at me. I blushed harder because of his double meaning innuendo.

He get up from the bed and grabbed some portable mini desk and he placed it around my legs. Nurse placed the food in front of me. I thanked her.

" Thank you ma'am. I will feed her by myself." Samyak said to her. She looked at him and smiled.

"Make sure she have her medicines after 15 minutes of eating." She said and left the room. I didn't look directly at samyak. I felt him sit down in front of me. I thought he will feed me but he just sat there. I can't stop myself from looking up wondering what has captivated his mind.

When I look up, I saw him looking at me and he was smirking. Now this starts to irritate me.

"Stop smirking and feed me, you doofus." I muttered.

"I think this day should be written down in history with golden words. Because MISS KRISHNAA SONI is shying in front of MR. SAMYAK CHANDRA. Totally out of your character." He teased.

"My right hand is fractured but not my left hand. I can hit you with it with same intensity." I said while smiling tightly. He laughed at my expression but throw his hands up in the air as the gesture of surrender and started feeding me with spoon.

And just like this we are again back to our normal self. It's like nothing has changed. That's the best thing about our relationship. We will always end up irritating and making each other laugh. The bond of the best friends.

I hope this bond become the best foundation for the relationship which we will share after marriage.

Suddenly I heard his stomach grumble.

"Sammy. When the last time you eat." I asked and stopped his hand.

"ahh.... A day before tomorrow." He said while rubbing the back of his neck embarrassed.

"OH god. Why did you starved yourself." I asked him.

"You were in operation theater coco. Food was the last concern for me at that time. And I didn't feel the hunger a bit." He said. I sighed.

"I was going to be fine. You worry more than it's necessary." I said. He was about to counter back but I again started talking. "Now go to the canteen of hospital right now and bring yourself breakfast." I ordered him.

"I will after you finish this." He said.

"No I am not listening anything. You are going right away or else I won't eat." I said stubbornly. He glared at me but then sighed knowing it's obsolete to try to convince me.

"Fine. I will be back soon. But please try to not to get yourself injured in the mean time." He said.

"oye... I don't invite problems. They have natural affinity for me then I can't help it." I told him off. He just rolled his eyes but smiled and went away.

I finally have some time to think about our kiss. He said we are not done yet. That means either he likes me or have some sort of feelings for me or he is being his usual light hearted self. But as much as I know him, he won't joke about it after kissing because he knows that I am not the person to kiss randomly and also this is my 1st real kiss. A kiss which means so much. So if he wasn't just playing around then he have some feelings for me. But why did he never showed them if this is the case.

No. The real question is Are you an easy person to show the feelings. Ask yourself?

Suddenly my heart adds this thought. Okay I am definitely not an easy person to tell about the feelings and if samyak would have done that, I would have ran away or did something to break his heart. Thank God he didn't admit his feelings before or I would have lost him.

But that was old me. A version of me who was afraid but now I decided to let go of all my fears because I don't when will be my last moment. So I don't want to regret anything and live and experience each moment.

"Earth to princess" SAMYAK'S voice startled me and brought me back to the reality from my la la land.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"You okay. Are feeling any pain or something. Should I call doctor." He asked looking worried.

"No. Everything is fine." I said. He smiled.

"thank God. So as per the orders of the princess I bought myself breakfast. Now your highness, would you like to finish your breakfast because you have to take medicines after that." He said. I laughed at his official tone.

"Yes butler. But this princess wants cheese burger." I complained.

"Too bad. Because princess have to drink this soup kind of thing... Whatever that is, because it will make princess healthy faster and she will be ready to go home." He chided me like a father and started feeding me. I feigned some annoyance. "And princess have to recover fast because princess has a lot of kissing to do for making for putting me in hours of misery and scaring the shit out of me." He said and I choked on my food. He started laughing but made me drink water in order to stop my coughing.

I glared at him but he smirked and again started feeding me with spoon.  " Asshole." I mumbled while looking at him directly in the eyes.

He again filled the spoon with food but this time he also came closer with his hand. The mini table stopped him from coming closer but the gap between our faces were only of some inches. I ate the soup but we didn't break our staring contest.

"But you still kissed me." He whispered and kissed me just beside my lips and it was enough to make my heart to beat faster again.