Chapter 11

After that day in my apartment, next day all the relatives started to come in Chandra's mansion. The mansion has been decorated with lights and garlands which were giving the whole wedding vibe. Saumya used to sit in mandap for hours to complete the rituals and it's just 2nd day today. 

Today's their  Sangeet, in next 2 hours. I have been waiting for this because I made all of them practice for Sangeet from last 2 months. Whenever we got time, we used to practice our solo, duo and group dance. So I am very excited .

We came to get ready and man I am so tired. Handling the guests can be very jejune. I just crashed on her bed.

"Get your lazy butt up and start getting ready for the function. We have to leave in exactly 1 hour." Saumya told me.

"Why. The function will start at 7 pm. And it's just 5:15 now." I replied and cuddled the cushion. It was not as comfortable as sammy but it will do.

Woah. How the hell that thought popped in my mind. Fatigue is actually making me loose my brain cells. I definitely need to rest.

"Yes princess. But we are the hosts so we have to be there before time and it will take at least 15 min to drive there." She said and went inside the bathroom. I groaned but get up.

"Hahah. Stop groaning and go take shower. Miss bride to be will take her time like always. That's why I showered  before her." Khushboo said.

"Ugffff. I really don't like getting ready for several times in a day." I huffed and get up from the bed and carry the dress on my hand. I am gonna go to samyak's room.

Since he is busy with the preparations and guests so the bathroom will be free to use.

"Sometimes I wonder if you are a woman or not. I mean who doesn't like to get ready and look good. But then I realized that some years ago you didn't even own a pink dress, so I definitely had my doubts. But now look at yourself, you are gonna wear a dress that also a girly one. I am proud of your progress." She said with amusement.

"Being myself is my womanlike." I stated and just to add drama flipped my hair walked away with my dress. I can hear her laughing in back.

As I looked at the dress I feel so happy because it's the same dress that I saw that day in boutique and samyak had got me the same one.

He is such a sweetheart sometimes but I will never tell him. His ego is already big enough for all of us.

With this dress, he got me another dress which I saved for the day of wedding. That dress is. Simply gorgeous and the most elegant one. It's not heavy as he knows I am not the one who likes heavy embroidered dresses. He seriously has great taste for everything.

I directly went inside the room without even knocking

I directly went inside the room without even knocking. The next thing I saw was samyak standing at the door of his bathroom just only in towel and his wet hairs and chest was telling that he had just came out of the shower.

I was frozen at my place. My mind was screaming me to turn around and go back but my feet were stuck. And just like that my eyes started roaming on his body. I looked at his hairs they were messy and wet, his built chest had some water droplets which were glistening to his abs. His towel was hanging low. All in all, he was looking burning hot. My throat was feeling dry.

When my eyes landed back on his face, he was smirking.

Shit. God save me from this tease attack.

"You know coco, I would have stand there like that and let you eye fuck me or even better I would have modeled for you. But you know I have to get ready for the Sangeet. But we can definitely arrange this after the wedding." He said never breaking our eye contact.

I tried to find words to say something or anything to not make a bigger fool of myself but my throat was dry and my mind was not able to form any coherent sentence.

This made him chuckle and he started walking to me. I was still captivated by his eyes. He stopped a few inch away from me smirking.

My stupid heart again started to beat rapidly. But my mind decided to work this time.

"I..." I started but my voice was not clear so I cleared my throat.

That asshole was having fun in this. He was looking amuse when there is nothing amusing.

"I.. I came to use the bathroom. I thought you will be busy, with guests but I was wrong." I finally said looking away from him and at the floor. His intense gaze was making me nervous.

I was waiting for him to say something but all I get was silence as reply. So I again looked up. He was still looking at me, more like studying my each and every move.

"Do I make you nervous, Krish." He asked, looking deep into his thoughts.

Does he makes me nervous. He definitely does. If he could hear my heart beats, he wouldn't have asked this. But let it be the secret which I keep to myself. Don't want to develop the feelings I have for him and risk this most amazing bond of my life.

"No." Hence I said this.

"You sure." He raised his eyebrow and took a step near me, lessing the space between us.

At this point I don't trust my words so I nodded. He chuckled.

"Okay. If you want me trust that then I will." He whispered. "Well, washroom is all, free to use." He told me. I nodded and make my way to it.

But then he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him in a way that my back was to his chest and his lips were brushing to my ear. His one hand was wrapped around my waist.

"You can put your dress on bed. I will be gone by the time you'll be done.." He whispered and took my dress from his free hand.

I got goosebumps because of this proximity and I was getting sparks from his touch. But this all feels so right at the same time.

"Your breathing pattern and pulse rate is telling me how much I affect you." He said again. "And you know, your blush..." He started.

"Samyak, get ready fast. We have to leave for the venue in 20 minutes." We heard Vinita aunty shout from behind the door.

He sighed. That seems to bring me back to my senses and I free myself from him and made my way for bathroom.