13; I Won't

In the moonlight you look just like,
An angel in disguise
My whole life seems like a postcard
-

Yoongi feels warm all over his body and his heart when Jimin hugs him, so he hugs him back while sobbing.

He doesn't know why but the thought of Jimin leaving him makes his heart ache.

He isn't used to this at all.

He should be glad that people are leaving him because he always found peace in solitude and being alone. He should be glad because no good will ever come out if people will attach themselves to him.

But Jimin. This part-time barista Jimin is now hugging him.

And he doesn't want him to let go.

"D-Don't leave .." Yoongi whispers on Jimin's chest over and over, complete with a few sniffles and sobs.

The expensive fabric on Jimin's chest is now soaked, but the barista doesn't care about that as he consoles the sobbing male in his arms.

"H-Hey it's okay - I'm not leaving hyung," Jimin whispers soothingly.

A few costumers are still glancing at them and starts whispering; Jimin shot them all a warning look.

The barista saw Jungkook passing by and when the server notices them, he had disbelief written all over his bunny face.

Jimin shooks his head when Jungkook was attempting to walk towards him, and just gestures for him to walk away. The server was reluctant at first but when he saw Jimin's sharp stare he quickly scrambles on his feet.

Jimin brokes his hug when he felt that Yoongi is now being quiet; but still hugging him, and crouches down at his eye level to get a good look at him.

Yoongi still has a few tears trickling down his cheeks and he has his eyes closed. Jimin cups his cheeks and wipes the tears with his thumbs.

"Hey Yoongi." Jimin called.

Yoongi doesn't respond.

"Look at me, please?"

Yoongi slowly opens his eyes and stares at Jimin's orbs again- just like what happened earlier.

And he was captivated again.

He tried looking away but Jimin's holds him in place firmly, so he had no choice but to look at him straight in the eyes.

"I'm sorry okay? I'm not going to leave you. If you like, i will stay much longer than you want" Jimin said with a smile.

Yoongi felt his heart flutter with that statement, and feels the never-ending butterflies in his stomach.

This is unreal, this is new.

He has a routine, a cycle.

Wake up - Coffee - Studio - Gallery.

He has an endless loop and he's in the middle of it. But something is trying to broke it.

Someone is trying to broke his circle and was trying to get and save him out of there, and it actually makes no sense because - why?

Why does he feels like he wanted to be saved by Jimin, and Jimin alone?

--

"Do you see that?"

Hoseok only hums a response at Jungkook's question, and proceeded to put in an order from a costumer.

"They were hugging, Hoseok-hyung"

Hoseok raised a brow, but didn't say a word as he continue doing what he is doing.

''I knew Jimin wouldn't keep his promise!"

Hoseok sighs and looks at the younger, who has his eyes fixed on the two boys at the far corner table of the shop.

Jungkook eyes hold nothing but worry and curiousity, and Hoseok has no more than bored.

"Aren't you supposed to be minding your own business, just like what Jimin said?"

Jungkook looks at him; his lips pursed into a thin line.

"You know i'm not afraid of Jimin-hyung,"

"Oh you're not?"

Jungkook jumps in fright at that voice, and slowly turns his head to see Jimin - standing just at his side.

"H-Hyung!" He greeted nervously, "w-when did you g-get here?"

"Oh just one second ago," Jimin said calmly, but the server knows what's hidden behind it.

Jungkook turns to look at Hoseok for help, but the owner only shrugs his shoulders and went back to his business.

Jungkook looks back at Jimin, who is staring at him with a serious face and couldn't help but feel scared.

"A-Ah hyung! I-I'm gonna go s-serve some drinks. Hehe" Jungkook said sheepishly as he clutch tightly on the empty tray he is holding, and quickly sprinted away.

Jimin can only shook his head and walks infront of the counter.

"Hoseok-hyung," the silver-haired man called.

Hoseok only looks at him but didn't answer.

"I might have a slight problem hyung, it's about -"

"One second," Hoseok cut off his words when his phone suddenly rings, and fishes it out to see someone is calling him.

He answers the device with a swipe, before placing it on his ear.

"Yeah hyung, you called? - me? I'm at the shop right now ... Oh?" He said and stops talking for a few minutes to allow the person to talk on the other line.

Hoseok glances at Jimin very briefly, and sighs.

"Ok hyung. I understand .. - yeah, ok .. Bye,"

The coffee shop owner hangs up the phone and puts it back to his pocket, before looking back at Jimin.

"So you were saying?"

"Nothing hyung. Nevermind," Jimin answered and walks back to Yoongi's table.

Hoseok just shot his retreating figure a weird look, and frowns again.

--- ☪