🚫 25; Painting

You're telling me you wanna
come over
You wanna be closer
-

WARNING;
Slight Mature Content 🚫
-

"You know, i have a friend who is a painter." Jimin said while sitting still on the couch.

He had agreed to be Yoongi's muse for a day because of a reason that Yoongi said earlier.

"L-Let me paint y-you while i d-decide,"

And Jimin was hellbent in waiting for his answer, so here he was; sitting on the couch while Yoongi paints him.

"W-Who?" Yoongi asked while stroking his brush at the canvas.

"I don't know if i should tell you, and i know you already heard his name because you're a painter yourself," Jimin trailed, and Yoongi's eyebrow rose out of interest.

"His pseudonym or penname is V"

Yoongi tensed at that name, and abruptly stops in the middle of this stroking. He gulps a few saliva down and started to sweat.

Luckily, Jimin doesn't see his state due to him being hidden behind the canvas.

He calms himself for a few minutes before stroking again.

"And i bet you will think that he's my favourite painter, but that isn't a fact. YOU are my favourite painter, although there is someone i really admire when it comes to art and paintings," Jimin continued.

Yoongi just mindlessly nods his head as he listens to the barista's words, concentrating on the 'masterpiece' he is currently creating.

"He's a really famous painter Sugar, and i'm a big fan. I've been following him since i saw one of his works but sadly, no new ones came up because he disappeared 2 years ago,"

Yoongi's began tensing again as he curses on his mind over and over, praying that Jimin wouldn't say what he thinks he would say.

"His penname was Gloss, and believe me - no one ever seen his face. I wonder why,"

Yoongi quivers and bites him lips to stops an incoming sound. He tries to focus on his work, but Jimin's next words made him shriek.

"And guess what? V and Gloss will be having a collaboration. And i will be their muse! Though i -"

"You can't!" Yoongi exclaimed loudly, shocking Jimin to the point that he stood up.

The barista began looking at him confusingly, so Yoongi starts thinking of some excuses for his sudden outburst.

"A-Aren't you s-supposed to be m-mine?" Yoongi asked nervously and shyly.

Jimin continues to stare at him hard, until his mouth stretches out into a wide grin.

"Yours? Oh, does that means it's a yes from you?"

Yoongi doesn't know what to say so he just nod his head, and Jimin dashes towards him and hugs him tight.

"Oh Sugar! I'm so glad - i promise you would never regret it!

The painter smiles fakely, but hugs back. They stayed right there for a few minutes before Jimin broke their contact.

"Oh! I'm sorry! Should i sit down again?" He asked, but Yoongi only shakes his head.

"N-No need .. I-It's finished," Yoongi answered and gestures at the canvas.