14; Muse

You were mine for the night
I was out of my mind
-

"So have you seen a muse?"

Jimin heard Taehyung asked while he was painting something, and sighs. He is now on his bestfriend's studio, and it was no more than lavish.

The interior of the studio all screams expensive, and Jimin knows it because it's the same with his room back in Busan.

Antique furnitures, vases, vintage paintings and luxurious things were all that Jimin sees wherever he looks, and wonders if Taehyung knew that his studio alone costs millions - or even billions.

"No Tae, i haven't." Jimin answered.

Taehyung stops in the middle of stroking his brush which has a red paint at the tip, and looks at Jimin.

The silver-haired male looks back at Taehyung, who seems to be studying his every features.

"What?" Jimin asked puzzled.

"I was wondering .." His bestfriend trailed and puts down his palette and brush, before walking towards Jimin and cups his face.

"Hmm. Nice features. Pointed nose, prominent jawline, small eyes, kissable lips." Taehyung said as he took in all of Jimin's features in his brain, and Jimin can only furrow his eyebrows.

"Taehyu -"

"You look cute. Perfect to be my muse," His bestfriend commented before he let go of his face.

Jimin watches the painter took a blank canvas from the side and replaced the one he was painting on earlier. Taehyung tossed the old one on the floor, and positions the easle infront of Jimin.

"Taehyung -"

"Sshh. Sit still," taehyung instructed, as he began stroking his brush again on the canvas; and looks at him every now and then.

Jimin felt uncomfortable, and shifted on his seat - making Taehyung groan.

"Jiminnie, sit still please?"

"Why?"

"I'm painting you."

Jimin's eyes widen in shock at his reply, and gapes at his bestfriend.

"w-what? Why??"

Taehyung sighs, and looks at Jimin again, "you're going to be my muse -"

"what? No!" Jimin exclaimed.

Him? A muse?

No way.

"Why me?"

Taehyung stops again from stroking his brush and puts it down before he stares at Jimin hard.

"Don't you want to be my muse?"

Jimin shook his head no, and stands up.

He doesn't want to be a muse and especially, he doesn't want his face to be up for everyone elses to see.

"I'm not interested Tae. Can you please pick someone else?"

Taehyung whines at his rejection as he took a step forward and holds Jimin's hands in a pleading manner.

''But i want you to be my muse. Please? I'm sure it will be worth it hyung."

Jimin raised an eyebrow at him, and darted his eyes between his face and his hands. He shook his head again for refusal.

"Please hyuuuung ~"

The silver-haired male rolled his eyes, and gently pries his hands away from a whining Taehyung.

"No Tae. Pick someone else," he said firmly and turns his heels, "I need to go," he added and started to walk towards the door.

He heard his bestfriend sighs in defeat behind him, and when he was about to turn the doorknob - Taehyung spoke again.

"I guess, i have to tell Gloss that we still need a muse."

Jimin's hand hangs up in the air with what Taehyung had said. He stood there frozen in his feet, before he turns his head to face him.

"G-Gloss?" He asked, and Taehyung frowns.

"Didn't i told you? It's a collaboration. It means, i'm not the only one who needed a muse."

Jimin's ears perked up with what he heard, and gritted his teeth. Even after all these years, his bestfriend really has a way of convincing others, like a businessman sales talking his clients.

The barista looks at Taehyung, who has a deep frown on his face - which is obviously fake and suddenly, he finds the urge to just strangle him.

"We agreed that whoever finds a muse first, that will be our muse - but i guess i wouldn't win. Good riddance," his bestfriend said once more with a pout, and Jimin really wants to strangle him right this instant.

His bestfriend knows he's a huge fan of Gloss, and using that name to convince him is like a low blow.

But, a part of him wants to agree and accept Taehyung's offer to be his muse. Because if he ever did, maybe he can have a chance to meet Gloss.

Jimin is really dying to know what Gloss looks like ever since. Some says he was an old man, maybe in his 30's or 40's. Some says he's still young.

Some says Gloss might be a girl, but Jimin feels that Gloss isn't even if he doesn't know why he feels that way.

All he knows is he wants to meet Gloss, and ask why he just disappeared like that.

And Jimin doesn't want to pass up an oportunity like this.

"Maybe i should -"

"Fine, Taehyung." He said, cutting his bestfriend's words off.

Taehyung looks at him while fighting the urge to smile wide and cheer despite not hearing Jimin's full sentence.

He doesn't have to.

He knows what he wants to say.

"I'm going to be your muse."

--- ☪