43; Serendipity

So talk,
and tell me what you want
If i don't look into your eyes
It's almost like a perfect line
-

"P-Please don't h-hurt me .."

Yoongi was still sobbing, while whispering those words. And everytime he did, Jimin can only feel.hurt and the intensifying guilt inside him.

He decided to bravely take a step forward, and pulls the older to a hug despite Yoongi's violent protest to not touch him.

He hugs him tight, and his hug only tightens when Yoongi started to shake uncontrollably; but hugs him back nevertheless.

"S-Sugar .." He called gently, rubbing Yoongi's back in a soothing and comforting manner.

"I-I'm sorry .. I'm sorry .." He heard him mumbles to his chest in between his cries.

His shirt was now soaked, but Jimin doesn't care. He doesn't care about anything else, except Yoongi.

"It's okay Sugar. It's okay, please stop crying." Jimin coxed. He sat down and cradle Yoongi on his arms, hoping that the older will stop from his crying, and it doesn't take quite long when Yoongi's sobs started to subside.

The older was still letting out some sniffles and clutching Jimin's shirt tight, and after what seems like hours, Jimin finally opens his mouth to ask his million dollar question.

"Hyung - w-what happened?"

Yoongi didn't answer him, and Jimin doesn't forced him to so he just waits there patiently while rocking his boyfriend gently.

It's fine for him though. If Yoongi isn't comfortable to speak then Jimin can wait how much longer it will took just for him.

And besides, it's really not easy to -

"J-Jimin .." Yoongi called back while letting out a few sniffles.

"Yeah?"

"D-Do you - do you h-hate me?"

"No." He answered firmly, and without a moment of hesitation. He pulls him closer to his body and wrap his arms around him; giving him a warm comfort that made the older bury his face on his chest.

"I would never hate you Sugar, i love you - so much more than you can imagine,"

"T-Then why .."

"Why what?"

"W-Why did y-you hurt me?"

He felt his heart dropped once Yoongi finished his question, and frowns deeply.

So he's the reason why Yoongi is hurt, and Jimin instantly hates himself for that. He curses himself in his mind and tightens his hold on the older, never knowing how or what to response.

He should have known, he should have been more careful. He knows Yoongi has already been through a lot and he can feel it even if he doesn't know what happened between him and his brother before.

"C-Channie a-always hurted me, a-and says it's b-because he h-hates me .."

The feeling of guilt and dread inside him intensifies once more at that sudden confession, and at the sudden mention of Chanyeol.

"W-Who's C-Channie?"

Jimin doesn't know how he can just ask that question as innocently as he can, and hates himself even more at the upcoming lies within it.

"M-My ex-husband, P-Park Chanyeol,"

He can feel Yoongi shaking uncontrollably as he starts sobbibg hard again, and he will too if only he isn't strong to hide his feelings and emotions.