33; Brother

So when your tears roll down your
pillow like a river
I'll be there for you
-

"Ok Yoongi. We're done with the basics now," Seokjin said as he places the clipboard containing Yoongi's information on his desk, and sits down again on his stool.

He adjusted himself and faces Yoongi, who is comfortably sitting down on the couch, and fishes out his notebook together with his pink feathered pen.

Yoongi smiles at him, like what he have done this past few days in therapy, in which Seokjin is entirely glad and grateful for.

"I'm happy to tell you that you're getting a progress now, even if it's just bit by bit. And i guess i know who to thank for that," the doctor added with a glint in his eyes.

Yoongi only smiles wide, as he sways his feet back and forth.

"So, did anything fun happened this week?"

"Yes!" Yoongi chirps instantly.

"M-Me and Jimin u-uhm, we went to the m-mall!"

Seokjin nods as he listens and scribbles on his notebook.

"H-He bought me stuffs, and .. And -"

''And then?"

"H-He k-kissed me, and told me i-i'm h-his .." His patient said shyly, and Seokjin smiles at that.

'Good job so far, Jimin.' He said to himself.

"Ok. I'm gonna ask something, okay? You know the drill. Tap your thighs three times if you feel uncomfortable,"

He sees Yoongi nods at his instructions, so he proceeded to take a deep breath and ask his questions.

"Did anything at the mall triggers you? Like for particular, the railings of the floors - or the height?"

He saw Yoongi tensed at his question, and waited for him to tap his thighs.

He knows what he's asking is such a risky one, but he needs to figure out how far they are in the progress of getting Yoongi back.

To his shock and gladness, Yoongi never taps his signal instead, he looks at Seokjin with a small smile; and opens his mouth to speak.

"N-No .. I-I was holding J-Jimin's hand the entire t-time."

Seokjin feels warm inside him as the overwhelming feelings of happiness invades his entire system.

Heights, or high places are on the biggest factor in Yoongi's trauma.

In their past sessions, Yoongi will always breakdown and will have another attack whenever a picture of a high place - specifically a building, will be presented to him.

Hell, even the word itself can trigger him but now, not only did he speaks about it; he actually smile while thinking about it.

Negative things has been associated with heights for Yoongi before and now, it's associated with positive things or memories.

And Seokjin really needs to thank Jimin for that.

"Do you feel secure, whenever you're with Jimin?"

"Y-Yes .. H-He makes me feel p-protected, and makes m-me feel special."

"And you said he was holding your hand the entire time?"

Yoongi lifts up his two hands, and intertwines it tightly infront of the doctor; immitating the way Jimin did with his.

"Yes. And somehow, i don't feel afraid anymore"